(2) DP35 and DP36 Porygon-Z and Gliscor, Holo POP 8 Probopass and Luxray [2/2]

Pretty Cool. Promos are always exciting for collectors ^_^
I'll definitely pick this up for that Luxray. It's very tempting!

I don't see anything about P-Z and Gliscor.

Anyway, I probably won't pick up this blister. Both of these Probopass and Luxray are trash compared to most of the card you can get in the sets. POP boosters are nothing to get very excited about unless you don't go to a league. That leaves the boosters which are cheaper to buy seperatly where I live. As well as the fact they are trying to get rid of left over LA boosters.

I already got a Gliscor Blister but it contains 2 Platinum and 1 Dragon Frontiers =/

I could definitely use these. I'd like to get that Porygon-Z, that's for sure. Luxray and Probopass look pretty boring though, both in how they function and that they use the same lame Ken Sugimori clip art with a photograph for a background. Or cheap Maya, this time around.

I could also make do with more packs of Platinum and Legends Awakened...and this time hope that I actually get some of the Team Galactic Trainers this time instead of Cacturne. (I swear, there are more packs of Platinum I get that has Cacturne in the back than those I get that don't have them.) And for Legends Awakened, that's where Uxie and the others hang out...though I tried my luck earlier this week and got Froslass and Cradily. Man, I got Uxie Lv. X through a pack, but they refuse to give me regular Uxie...

I saw those Probo-Luxray promos at Target about a week ago, actually. But they weren't both in one blister, they were in seperate ones that went for $5 a piece with one Platinum pack, and one POP pack. (And of course the promo.) I really don't see why they don't just keep these stupid promos in one blister. :/

Everyone by the sounds of it is complaining about the Legends Awakened packs in the blister, but seen as how Platinum hates me, (Went to Pre-release, nothing. I've bought at least thirty packs, and guess what? Nothing. Yet my brother got a Shaymin X Land at Pre, opened up a Hitmonchan out of a tin I was going to buy. And then for a late Christmas gift opened up ANOTHER Hitmonchan, along with a Shiny Lotad. D: ) I think I'm going to start buying LAs again, I opened up 2 Uxies, (one RH). But sold them both, so now I need to regain. xD

I don't really see anything that powerful in the Pory-Z and Gliscor promos, What makes everyone act like they're amazing? If you have a couple hundred bucks to spend on cards I understand, but for an average budget for cards, I see no use. :/ I do see however, the power Pory-Z can use, but as said before only if you have a LOT of money.

Oh, and to Charizard87, it will probably be around $10 bucks or so.

There is one thing I don't get.
WHY DOES AMERICA GET PT-PT-LA AND EUROPE PT-PT-DF?
Ahem.
Also, Porygon-Z is an epic deck.

America get's better packs, I assume it's because Nintendo must think that there is a higher concentration of players in US?
They spoil Japan ridiculously, they baby America to an extent, and treat Europe/Au like the eldest and leave the scraps.

A sad fact, I'm afraid it seems. :(

Well, the cards look nice, and that's really all I can say about them. xD

Too bad I can't afford cards, or else I'd try and get my hands on them.

Wow the cards look amazing. I am supposed to get some more soon but I am not sure when It has been almost 9 months now so I hope so soon.:)

I like both of these promos! Does the Porygon Z attack let you put a LV X onto a benched Pokemon? That breaks the usual rules and would be really awesome if I am reading that right.

Awesome. I still have to buy the promos that came out a few weeks ago. Porygon-Z is amazing, so I definately can't pass that up. The packs are pretty cool too.

dmaster out.

Dezuray said:
America get's better packs, I assume it's because Nintendo must think that there is a higher concentration of players in US?
They spoil Japan ridiculously, they baby America to an extent, and treat Europe/Au like the eldest and leave the scraps.

A sad fact, I'm afraid it seems. :(

And they treat the Asians like dirt. We don't even have league cards, nor States, nor Cities, nor Regionals. <_<

Back