(2) Crystal Edge, Boundaries Crossed Products [9/14]

"...each of its attacks do 50 more damage to the Active Pokemon..."

...hahaha, TPCi doesn't know basic grammar. That made me chuckle.

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
"...each of its attacks do 50 more damage to the Active Pokemon..."

...hahaha, TPCi doesn't know basic grammar. That made me chuckle.

What's the problem with that?

The word "each" is singular, so the verb after it also needs to be singular, "does" instead of "do". The "of its attacks" is a prepositional phrase and doesn't count or modify the verb.

Unless we are finally going to the japanese gray borders for all of our cards, why do only the ace spec cards have gray borders? Its pretty darn ugly if I had to say so.

In that case, they will be worth three fold of what the Rayquaza SR is worth. No but really, that would be insane if it is true...
cf11 said:
ugh ace specs are ultra rares

cf11 said:
ugh ace specs are ultra rares

I hope that doesn't mean EXes will be harder to pull now.. :/ It would be awsome if they were in the reverse slot instead xD

Oh cool, no yellow border on the Ace Specs cards! :D

still looks worse than the japanese version lol.

I think these Ace Specs look excellent... Much better than the japanese ones!

Ace Specs are ultra rare in the Japanses sets too, but apparently they don't decrease your chances of getting EXs.

Remember, this image isn't of a holo ace spec card even though it probably will be in real life.

If they don't sell these blisters in my local stores I seriously need to think about ordering them online.

Bob The Magical Penguin said:
Remember, this image isn't of a holo ace spec card even though it probably will be in real life.

If they don't sell these blisters in my local stores I seriously need to think about ordering them online.

but if u look in the bottom right corner the star is that gold glow which means it is an ultra rare.

Wow the card is pretty cool. I like the new blisters and the fact that we can get that Raichu holo too. I wonder why they cancelled those boxes. Maybe they got printed badly or they were damaged XD.:)

Back