(2) 'CoroCoro' and 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveal New Pokemon's Silhouette! [2/6]

RE: (1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Airs Soon! [2/6]

Upon close inspection, the silhouette looks ... female. Reasons:

I see what looks like the edge of a miniskirt on the upper thigh, and the space between legs looks oddly straight.

Thin waist.

The chest seems to bulge out.

The hair is extremely long, tied up in a ponytail.

Being cunning is often attributed to females.

(I suspect colors will be pink and black; likely a psychic/dark type. Evolution likely by Dawn Stone or Dusk Stone. Maybe a male version evolves with the other stone.)

Synopsis: This pokemon will be extremely popular in furry pr0n fanfiction. Thank you, Nintendo. xD

i dont know if anyone noticed but i only see one arm lol

It's got two. I think the other arm is the part that people think is the ponytail connector / tie.

i agree with mightyena as it was in the middle of the 13 movie bag..

but the tail also looks like eevee's fighting evo?

heh, It looks ALOT like how i'd imagine mightyena looking like if it got an evo. It shares quite a few features with mightyena but what could shoot it down is the fact that it stands now. :F EDIT: beat to it lol But yeah, the feet are similar, the whole shaggy hair/fur style is similar. and tbh i think it's mightyena's time to shine, not lucario for like the 3rd time :/

Hmm, 5th generation Pokemon, eh? Sounds nice. :]

Anyway, I'm not going to bother speculating a lot on the Pokemon, as it will be revealed in due time. Unlike others in this thread, imo it doesn't seem to look like it either a Lucario, Mightyena, or even Skuntank evolution. Rather, I think it will be a new Pokemon entirely. However, if it were a new evo, it seems Mightyena would be the most likely of this list.

Whoever made the fake Mightyena-evo: Wow, that actually looks believable, imo. Nice job. c:

Whoa... Best news of the year! I have waited so long for Z! I had a strange lucky, tingling sense in the back of my head when I woke up this morning!

RE: (1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals New Pokemon's Silhouette! [2/6]

We don't know if it's Z for sure. Check the update.

It looks like it has a ponytail. If so, its my new favorite pokemon.

Hmm...

This new 5th generation Pokemon is sort of mammalian-like.

Its arms and legs are perhaps furry covered? I am totally guessing that it might be another legendary or pre-legendary.

Its elemental type (self guessing) could be a dark type? Since I know there is not much dark types around I guess.

I know there might be two arms of this new Pokemon, but not sure if it is. I think that ponytail in the end is its tail. And seeing the head that it sort of looks like a porcupine shape.

Anyway, hope we can all see it in the next two weeks to see the conclusion reveal for this pokemon.

Oh and maybe it might be a second or third evolution based.

roru_aurarios said:
Hmm...

This new 5th generation Pokemon is sort of mammalian-like.

Its arms and legs are perhaps furry covered? I am totally guessing that it might be another legendary or pre-legendary.

Its elemental type (self guessing) could be a dark type? Since I know there is not much dark types around I guess.

I know there might be two arms of this new Pokemon, but not sure if it is. I think that ponytail in the end is its tail. And seeing the head that it sort of looks like a porcupine shape.

Anyway, hope we can all see it in the next two weeks to see the conclusion reveal for this pokemon.

Oh and maybe it might be a second or third evolution based.

I dunno if the "ponytail" is its tail because it doesn't look like it's connected in the right spot to be a tail.

Wow a lot of news. Been busy with trades so just now getting around to post about the news. Anyway. I am glad to see Sneasel being reprinted and I don't think I got a Sneasel card so I hope I can get some cards soon and that Pokemon pic does look like a Mightyena evolution but I can't imagine a dog evolving into a human like creature though but it does look like a 5th gen Pokemon though.:)

I'm gonna take a random stab in the dark and say it's the new legendary pokemon from 5th gen, but mightena's new evo form could be true, they've found a new opponent for lucario, finally, lol, I was thinking absol's evo maybe. who know's, we'll see soon. cya

Check out the new story!!

So it is or is not a Mightyena evolution? I am confused now.:)

I have figured out the new pokemon.
It can only be this:
SS3Lucario.jpg

Case solved.

Wow, this thread is huge. 0_o I didn't doubt this Pokemon wasn't 5th Gen, but I like the poster.

A Fighting/Dark Mightyena evo is more likely the more I see the Pokemon. I knew it was wolf-like the second I saw it. Even if it's not an evo, it won't be a Legendary, just like Lucario. If it's a stand-alone Pokemon, it better not have a baby pre-evo. I thought the bush was a ponytail at first but I was probably wrong.

dmaster out.

Back