(2) 'CoroCoro' and 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveal New Pokemon's Silhouette! [2/6]

I think its probably a stand alone, probably not a legend though... It does not give off the vibe to me...

If it evolved from something I would suggest either riolu or floatzel...?

The Dief said:
I think its probably a stand alone, probably not a legend though... It does not give off the vibe to me...

If it evolved from something I would[/align] suggest either riolu or floatzel...?

Floatzel was the first thing that popped into my head, but now that I think aout it I highly doubt it. Nobody likes floatzel. Its as simple as that. Besides, it doesn't look like a water pokemon(too furry).

I think this maybe an evo from sandslash. we know when they will reveal it

I honesty think it's a Lucario evo judging by it's appearance. It shares the same nasal structure as Lucario, and the rounded shoulders look very similar to Lucario's as well. Plus where it's knee is shows similar pant legs-like calves similar to what Lucario had. It also has very similar curvature structures as well. Lucario is skinny in the middle of it's body and grows wider as it reaches the leg, and the same goes for this new Pokemon. What bugs me is a lack if tail, however, it may be in front of the ponytail and hence would be completely covered by the shadow. I'm calling it. Lucario gets an evolution in the 5th generation.

The first thing popping up in my mind was Flamerax from Spectrobes :'P

Anyway, I don't think this is one related to Lucario, I don't see much in common with it. You would at least expect to see some spikes on its arms to go along with Riolu and Lucario.

Neither I'm that sure about a Mightyena evo. For some reasons;
Reason 1 because Mightyena was a sort of ''common mammal'' in the game series, like Ratata, Bidoof etc. Although the 3rd generation has already a Zigzagoon and the Mightyena line wasn't a Normal type. But still it was placed just after Swampert (where I was surprised about) so I would expect it was more meant as an ''annoying hyena and already forgotten in the next gen'' Pokemon.

This brings us immediately to reason 2. Mightyena is clearly based of a hyena, so why would it ever evolve into a werewolf? It might feature some wolf features, but both its name and appearance point to a hyena.

The next reason is because of the pic shown below. It depends on how you interpretate the pic. One way might be that it just shows that the silhouette is a 5th gen Pokemon. Also it might be that the silhouette is a legendary or key-Pokemon going to be featured on the box' art. I don't think and don't see any reasons why they would ever feature a Mightyena evo on te box art.
afbeelding3a.png

I'll just await what it is, since it going to be featured within 2 weeks so.

I think they would want to take lucario out of the spot light to usher in the 5th gen, I think that rule's out all possibility's of lucario, mightyena (that was the last thing I thought seeing that face, it never occurred to me until I saw the thread) or absol (it had a darkish like presense that said absol to me from the beginning, not to mention that alot of feature's like the face and claw's seemed similar in appearance.) cya

weather or not it is a legend or not I'm going with basic pokemon for 500.

some may have said weavile, but nom may have made weavile:
5thgenpurpleBG.png

i don't hope it will be like this, but we will see in the near future.
it could be a weavile evo, or another sneasel evo
(the pink is because of illusion master-icious..ness)
and it wouldn't look exactly like this, but it can be close.
EDIT: and someone said female, so i made a skirt, the male form will have shorts, following the gender diffrence added in DP.

Anyone want to go through this thread and paste all of the fanart in one post (with the artist's name)? I'd like to post them sometime during the week. :p

Oooh...Look what I found...
ruler_of_illusion_Z_by_cascadegonpory.jpg

Shaymin forme? Let's hope not. Picture was drawn by cascadegonpory by the way.

Haha it's going to be awesome to compile all of these into one post on the front page. People are so creative.

jakeh53 said:
does anyone else think ninetales evo, i dunno, just the vibe i get :S
This is impossible due the fact you have to evolve Vulpix with a Fire Stone. Pokemon never evolve twice with an item, or do evolve after they have already evolved once with an item. This because it would be very hard if you had to evolve a Pokemon twice with an item, some items are pretty hard to get.

So a pre-evo of Vulpix would be possible (although the silhouette obviously isn't a pre-evo). But an evo would be impossible.

(Of course, Porygon is an exeption. But it is an artificial Pokemon and thus logical it needs items to evolve.)

Pokequaza said:
This is impossible due the fact you have to evolve Vulpix with a Fire Stone. Pokemon never evolve twice with an item, or do evolve after they have already evolved once with an item. This because it would be very hard if you had to evolve a Pokemon twice with an item, some items are pretty hard to get.

So a pre-evo of Vulpix would be possible (although the silhouette obviously isn't a pre-evo). But an evo would be impossible.

(Of course, Porygon is an exeption. But it is an artificial Pokemon and thus logical it needs items to evolve.)
Yeah, but Legends can't breed. That didn't stop Manaphy.

People are getting too hung-over with "rules" there aren't any, they can be broken any time.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/megaman/images/thumb/a/ae/WolfWoods.jpg/275px-WolfWoods.jpg
That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the thing. A werewolf seems plausable, and from first glance, it looked like a grass type. However, with all the speculation, I don't know what to expect. The fanart's fantastic and all, but for all we know, this could be a new forme of Azelf and the "new game" they're talking about could be akin to Crystal version. Bulbapedia already jumped the shark with Generation 5, and nobody's relating this new one to the Lock/Rock capsule at all >_>

Anyone who thinks it is a Lucario evolution does not play enough competitive pokemanz.

Lucario does not require any sort of evolution at all.

Back