(2) Blaine's Quizzes, Movie 14 Trailer [10/4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the Pokemon design question right but that's because i searched through early designs before i came across this quiz and i guessed heroes for the other quiz. Anyway i love the trailer and i wonder what Pokemon will be in it and i'm glad you no longer hate the 13th movie as much as you did.

The trailer is intriguing. On the quizzes, I was stumped.

Man the movie clip looked pretty cool.. Also if anyone can get me the English Best Wishes episodes it would help since I was not able to watch them in time. WPM: In the fiuture when Youtube pulls down their episodes could you try to get the episodes for a few more days somewhere else? Meaning add a few more days by switching to another site that has them? Thanks.:)

I like the new trailer! :D

And, did more of you guys hear the giratina cry? (from the 11th movie, so not from the games) you can hear it at 0:14/0:15.

and because Giratina was the third legendary dragon pokemon of Sinnoh (Representing palkia and dialga), mayebe that would indicate that the pokémon Representing Reshiram and Zekrom (both on screen when the cry comes), will be in the movie too? I would love to see Kyumeru in the 14th movie! :D

WPM, out of curiosity, which Movie would you say is the worst of the 13 so far?

Personally, I think 6, 7, and 9 are in the bottom 3 (haven't seen Zoroark yet...) with 9 hands down being the LEAST watchable of them...

Since you're now calling Zoroark "The 2nd Worst" which one is "THE Worst"?

Also @ asta
DEAR ARSAYUS! I really hope they don't do another Trilogy AGAIN! Can't the writers come up with good single movies like the 1st 5 movies and movie 8?

Any more beta designs of the Pokemon for us to look at? =P Great quizzes btw, and I found nothing related to the New Mexico question you just put up. Yet. ><

That new question is an easy one i wont tell the answer because it will be cheating but that one with Pokemon references was sure hard though.

Woohoo! Got them both right. Knew blaziken/latias but i guessed for the second.

Whats rigray? Part of the new question. Doesnt seem to hard. Narrowed it down to this 1 and 2 or 3 others.

many pokemon have design changes and there are also other never released ones.

Well, I got the Blaziken Latias one right, thanks to 6-D, I like the new question cause I live in New Mexico :p

I like the new movie trailer, it looks interesting. As for the quizzes, I got the Family Guy one right but messed up on the Blaziken/Latias one. I guessed Salamence and Flygon.

I believe I got the Pokemon reference one right (I remembered Pikachu appearing over Bart's head in one episode, the others were kinda guess work) although for the life of me I can't say I remember what I submitted after all of that time. I never tried the split Pokemon quiz, but my guess would have been either Flygon/Salamence or the lake trio.

That silhouette of Buizel does not show a second buoy. That's only its fins.

It was standing like this:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Spr_4d_418_m.png

Sweet! I got both of the Blaine's Quizzes correct!
Also, I'm glad to hear that your second viewing of the new movie to be better ^_^

That's wierd,I don't know Blaziken & Latias came from same design. I wonders what Combusken was originally look like.

The preview of 14th pokemon movie looks AWESOME!!!! My guess's Iris's reshiram & kidnapped by Team Plasma. Ash's going 2 rescue her & free her,but she went after Zekrom. They got in the big fight & cause a mess. Ash tries 2 stop Reshiram & going 2 attack him,but she realizes Ash have feeling 4 her & ends up 2 sarcifice her 2 save him. All pokemon gather around her & they begin crying. Vincinty shown up & heal her.

That's my Thoery what'll happen.

That's wierd,I don't know Blaziken & Latias came from same design. I wonders what Combusken was originally look like.

The preview of 14th pokemon movie looks AWESOME!!!! My guess's Iris's reshiram & kidnapped by Team Plasma. Ash's going 2 rescue her & free her,but she went after Zekrom. They got in the big fight & cause a mess. Ash tries 2 stop Reshiram & going 2 attack him,but she realizes Ash have feeling 4 her & ends up 2 sarcifice her 2 save him. All pokemon gather around her & they begin crying. Vincinty shown up & heal her.

That's my Thoery what'll happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back