(2) Arceus, Downtime Tonight/Tomorrow [2/8]

Shadowwiidragon feels like humming the Jeopardy theme song. Until the main site comes back up.

RE: (1) Downtime Tonight/Tomorrow [2/8]

Phoenix said:
No U! UGLIER!

Rivallz said:
what kind of announcement is this...
lol not necessary.
fail.

Well, he probably posted it so no one freaks out or spams his AIM box with "OH NOEZERZ!11!! SITE'S DOWN! :(" and "Hello. You don't know me but I would like to tell you your site is down. :3 Ok, now where's my million dollars?"

That is pretty awful artwork...

Ok! Seriously, I clicked on those little Smilies in your picture and I had to listen to that Rick Astley BS for like 4 minutes cause I couldn't exit out! Seriously!!!!

RE: (1) Downtime Tonight/Tomorrow [2/8]

Phoenix said:
No U! UGLIER!

Rivallz said:
lol not necessary.
fail.

Well, he probably posted it so no one freaks out or spams his AIM box with "OH NOEZERZ!11!! SITE'S DOWN! :(" and "Hello. You don't know me but I would like to tell you your site is down. :3 Ok, now where's my million dollars?"
"whoa calm down"

I have one last midterm tomorrow and couldn't finish the move in time for tonight. It'll probably be back up tomorrow night. If there's any big news I'll still post it on the main page.

I still cant get over how Arceus has teeny "stubs" on the sides of his body instead of arms. Looks goofy

Water Pokémon Master said:
I have one last midterm tomorrow and couldn't finish the move in time for tonight. It'll probably be back up tomorrow night. If there's any big news I'll still post it on the main page.

I hope so, I'm missin' the website already.{F}

Omg the 3 Johto starters? i seriously hope this will mean a Gold and Silver remake.

I hope there will be a trailer released soon of the 12th movie. I want to see if Arceus talks like the amazing God Pokemon he is, or if he'll just roar and grunt like the majority of the legendaries do...

EPIC!!! Lets hope there will be a Gold and Silver Remake, that was and still is my favorite pokemon game and Totodile will be in the movie to save the day (Hopefully)! and to everyone...

WE IS UGLY!!! EVERYONE BE UGLY AND SING!!!

If they are going to be in the movie then chances are high that there will be a GS/C remake. It will probably be held in Johto but with D/P additions. Sort of the same way as with Platinum when they broght back the Battle Frontier and brought back the 3rd gen atributes as well.:)

If they remake Crystal...I want the Johto/Kanto split. That split made it the longest of pokemon games to get 100% completion on.

I have only played Silver once and only for about 5 minutes but it looked like a pretty cool game and if they do remake it I will be able to play it. Also remember Jasmine briefly shows up in D/P so it could happen. I hope it does.:)

I want a Crystal remake badly just to get the pokemon from there, I loved that game to, and having Johto and Kanto would be cool because that be bringing 2 old regions onto the DS.

d master342 said:
Lol "All system's down." Just fitting it's in the new movie. I'm also surprised about Sugimori's Arceus. I expected something different. Something about his body type doesn't look right. Maybe I'll like it more once it's in high quality. I'm also surprised Amt's link worked. I was expecting rick roll. _-_

dmaster out.

pokebeach.com/allyourbasebelongstophoenixandhisfriendstooiguess and :D
Yop.
arcues alpha poke said:
Phoenix said:
No U! UGLIER!

Rivallz said:
lol not necessary.
fail.

"whoa calm down"

What? I thought I was calm. Or atleast laughing or something. :F

Wonder how long this'll take. -0- Anyway, I'm glad they could make an updated Redshark download so quickly. Maybe this will be better...I can't wait to watch the movie too. I probably won't be able to watch it fully on Sunday, but I have plenty of time tonight to watch it.

dmaster out.

http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/index.html

They now have Arceus updates all over the site.

arcus_01.jpg

Official Art: High Quality!

Back