(2) Arceus, Downtime Tonight/Tomorrow [2/8]

Fine. Don't include me in your sig. D:<

We are treating the members with respect. A few of the staff members just set bad examples. >:D I have a chat quote somewhere about the topic of bad examples.

GO GO ARCEUS! :O

(And Xous too, I guess....)

RE: (1) Downtime Tonight/Tomorrow [2/8]

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
Okay, people, we have tents, rice, and milk powder. We might be able to save some of the survivors, others will just have to consume human flesh. Of course, the mods each have their very own refuge castle, which you cannot enter because you might be using one of the 15 bathrooms right when one of us might need it, sorry. Also, you might steal from the golden fridges, and we can't have that happening, now, can we?

But we still care a lot about you guys :D

...! Quick, Alfred, open the batcave!!!
*Smeargle2 jumps into a winged cadillac and flies to Mt.Olympus!*
...Anyway, the Arceus scans are amazing, and the downtime...
Well, uh... :boohoo:

I'm actually quite disappointed by the Sugimori art of Arceus. He should've drawn it like the D/P sprite.

But the movie clip is very fitting. XD

Lol "All system's down." Just fitting it's in the new movie. I'm also surprised about Sugimori's Arceus. I expected something different. Something about his body type doesn't look right. Maybe I'll like it more once it's in high quality. I'm also surprised Amt's link worked. I was expecting rick roll. _-_

dmaster out.

Pokefan4000 said:
I'm actually quite disappointed by the Sugimori art of Arceus. He should've drawn it like the D/P sprite.

Doesn't look like the sugimori art yet actually. Colouring is off. It looks more like an anime pic to be honest, but we'll find out when clearer shots come out on the weekend.

viper.fox said:
Pokefan4000 said:

Doesn't look like the sugimori art yet actually. Colouring is off. It looks more like an anime pic to be honest, but we'll find out when clearer shots come out on the weekend.

Yes, some of the coloring is off. The style seen in the first third of its body is similar to the artwork used in Ranger, so maybe this is the Ranger artwork?

I very highly doubt it, though, as the rest of the body is true to Sugimori's coloring style. I'll just wait for the higher resolution image.

I like the Arceus artwork. I'd be fine with it if it were official...though this one does look a bit different from the rest of Sugimori's art.

RE: (1) Downtime Tonight/Tomorrow [2/8]

The official image doesn't suprise me. Looks a lot like the previous image. Anyways, it's okay... not great.

Xous said:
viper.fox said:
Pokefan4000 said:

Yes, some of the coloring is off. The style seen in the first third of its body is similar to the artwork used in Ranger, so maybe this is the Ranger artwork?

I very highly doubt it, though, as the rest of the body is true to Sugimori's coloring style. I'll just wait for the higher resolution image.

Possibly, but read this.

Some may have heard of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky, and we say this is not a normal Sugimori image. But in DPt, Arseus is found in the middle of the sky, along with some 13th movie trailers showing Arseus in the sky. So, could the artwork show that Arseus may appear in PMD 3?

Gliscor said:
Xous said:
viper.fox said:
Pokefan4000 said:

Possibly, but read this.

Some may have heard of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky, and we say this is not a normal Sugimori image. But in DPt, Arseus is found in the middle of the sky, along with some 13th movie trailers showing Arseus in the sky. So, could the artwork show that Arseus may appear in PMD 3?

Yes, it's highly likely, and I was thinking of that, too. (Did you mean Movie 12?)

However, the artwork of Shaymin and Darkrai that's been revealed first in Coro Coro has been the official Sugimori artwork - also, this art is pictured with its Platinum PokéDex entry, meaning the art is probably associated with the DPPt games, which would be the official art again.

^Oh, that's what I meant.

That is very true, that the sprite is the same. Maybe things are changing, but still, we must wait and see. We know that it may not be DPt images, but it may be Ranger of PMD image.

The sprite just may be a little add, to show that he is playable in DPt.

wow,I didn`t think Buneary was that of a bully.BTW,question to nintendo:was it so hard to say "ARCEUS 存在している"?

Back