(2) Another 15th Movie Trailer, Keldeo and Meloetta Downloads for 15th Movie - DELETED [2/29]

RE: (2) Another 15th Movie Trailer, Keldeo and Meloetta Downloads for 15th Movie [2/29]

That news was deleted. It was a HUGE mistranslation on our part. Sorry for the misinformation.

RE: (2) Another 15th Movie Trailer, Keldeo and Meloetta Downloads for 15th Movie [2/29]

Xous said:
On the topic of Kyurem, calling it the "strongest Dragon on Earth" is a pretty hefty title. I would think Dragons that control time, space, and a reverse dimension would be "stronger," but perhaps they don't count since I guess they could be considered the strongest Dragons of their own dimensions. Regardless, I like the hype they're giving Kyurem.

Just a smartass side-note,
While both trios are indeed Dragon type,
The dimension trio is never referred to as dragons at all, while Reshi/Zek/Kyurem are called "legendary dragons" all the time throughout BW.
If you check their types, you find out that Palkia/Dialga/Giratina have the elemental types of Water/Steel/Ghost as their main type, with Dragon type as secondary,
the Dragon trio however is first Dragon and then have second types of Fire/Electric/Ice.
b7yv81.jpg

Water Pokémon Master said:
That news was deleted. It was a HUGE mistranslation on our part. Sorry for the misinformation.

Hmm... If it's not Meloetta (It still could be! =D), I wonder who it COULD be? Maybe Kyurem with a special move?

Well, according to Bulbapedia Reshiram gets to special event moves. One is physical (Zekrom), one is special (Reshiram). They both have 140 base power and take a turn to charge. The physical one can paralyze, the special one can burn.

Here are the respective moves:
Freeze Shock
Ice burn

patrick329 said:
Well, according to Bulbapedia Reshiram gets to special event moves. One is physical (Zekrom), one is special (Reshiram). They both have 140 base power and take a turn to charge. The physical one can paralyze, the special one can burn.

Freeze Shock
Ice burn

Well no. I was thinking more of some move that Kyurem can't normally learn, like the Electro Ball Mewtwo. If this is the case, I wonder what it could be...

patrick329 said:

Freeze Shock
Ice burn

Those moves are meant for Kyurem, not Reshiram or Zekrom. Otherwise, they wouldn't be Ice-type. The reason why one paralyzis and is physical and the other burns and is special is probably because the physical one will be Black Kyurem's signature move (reflecting the the relation with Zekrom) while the special one will be White Kyurem's signature move (reflecting the the relation with Reshiram)...

Oops I made a typo- I meant Kyurem lol I figured about the unique-to-form moves when I saw the firms come out. Do you think that the formed will have base stats altered to reflect the member f the Tao trio they resemble?

^Probably. Since Black Kyurem relates to Zekrom, it will probably have more Attack than Sp.Atk and the reverse will happen to White Kyurem... and I exapect them to have at least 680 BST...

Doesn't anyone remember in the video game they say that Reshiram and Zekrom was once one Pokémon until the two brothers sought different things and split the dragon apart? One was Ideals and the other truth. When is the game makers going to bring this to attention? It really has me confused. If the story is true why hasn't anyone find a new Pokémon on the game's code?

PkmnMasta808 said:
Doesn't anyone remember in the video game they say that Reshiram and Zekrom was once one Pokémon until the two brothers sought different things and split the dragon apart? One was Ideals and the other truth. When is the game makers going to bring this to attention? It really has me confused. If the story is true why hasn't anyone find a new Pokémon on the game's code?

Remember, there were just place holders, so that it would be impossible to spoil the surprise! Kinda like there's only a place holder for Giratina's Orgin form in Diamond and Pearl, so you can't see/trade Orgin Giratina in it. =)

SO is this movie available to the US? And where can we get the card?

Back