(2) All Names Possibly Revealed, More 'Black' and 'White' English Names Revealed [1/13]

fan rage or not, these are the worst pokemon i have ever seen. i cant stand a single one. but the game itself looks amazing, so ill still play it. and the card game will still use other pokemon, so ill still compete.
but these artists blow, ive been watching the creativity expand with different gens but this is just one is just garbage. ice cream cones? lamps? candles? these look like the fan made pokemon from the hacked games. its obvious they put a lot more into the actual gameplay than the pokemon. ive been a fan since red and blue and ive never been so let down. im 22 but im a child at heart and im always joking around with "if pokemon were real i would have..." and theres pokemon from every gen i could name. but i wouldnt want any of these. they look like rejects from digimon and yu gi oh, and if they wernt good enough for them they certainly arnt good enough for pokemon.

ill argue this point over and over, dont like it? then ban me

fan rage or not, these are the worst pokemon i have ever seen. i cant stand a single one. but the game itself looks amazing, so ill still play it. and the card game will still use other pokemon, so ill still compete.

I'm pretty sure this is still fan rage.

but these artists blow,

The artists?

ive been watching the creativity expand with different gens but this is just one is just garbage. ice cream cones? lamps? candles?

You're only focusing on three families of Pokemon, it seems you're completely ignoring all of the other designs. Also, don't pretend you forgot how the first four generations also had strange concepts for Pokemon.

these look like the fan made pokemon from the hacked games. its obvious they put a lot more into the actual gameplay than the pokemon

They put more effort into the Pokemon because kids want to play with these monsters, and they seem fine to me.

ive been a fan since red and blue and ive never been so let down. im 22 but im a child at heart and im always joking around with "if pokemon were real i would have..." and theres pokemon from every gen i could name.

This is the primary reason.

but i wouldnt want any of these. they look like rejects from digimon and yu gi oh, and if they wernt good enough for them they certainly arnt good enough for pokemon.

Biased opinion, which I can't change. Think for a minute, think of what you said. Do any of these look like they were developed by Digimon or Yu-Gi-Oh? You want Pokemon that look like animals, right? Is a Zebra clearly not an animal? What about a chimpanzee? A snake? An otter? A boar? A mole? A pigeon? These designs seem to be within what people would recognize as a Pokemon and are pretty well developed and detailed.

ill argue this point over and over, don't like it? then ban me

No one's going to ban you for anything.

mosherstomper said:
i wouldnt want any of these. they look like rejects from digimon and yu gi oh, and if they wernt good enough for them they certainly arnt good enough for pokemon.

You're not the art director. You don't call the shots on what is or isn't good enough for pokemon.

mosherstomper said:
ill argue this point over and over, don't like it? then ban me

Well Metalizard 2.0, it might just come to that. If you want to test the forum administration you're more than welcome to do so.

nikohesus said:
This is the primary reason.

Frankly I doubt it. I'm 22 as well, and I'm in a university with a ton of people my age, and I don't observe that kind of behaviour from them. Way I see it, he's either a whiny kid pretending to be 22, or he's a genuine 22-year old who is also genuinely whiny.

Besides he did say he was a "child at heart" so it probably explains why he has the internet behaviour of one :)

I wouldn't say this is the same case, unless mosherstomper starts flaming you guys heavily (which I HIGHLY suggest you do not do). He's allowed to express his opinion, let's just leave the conversation at that.

dmaster out.

Garbodor (Dustdus) is a nice name I think. I recommend you to train it because it learns many interesting moves in my japanese white version :)
While this is not about pokemon name, but BIANCA...I like BELLE much better!

Meh, some names are better than others. I kinda like Patrat and Pidove, but they do seem close to Ratatta and Pidgey... And Woobat = Zubat? 0.3 for creativity.

LORDY JONES said:
I love the name Bisharp so much.
Oh god.

I agree with that statement so much.
Oh god.

Also, "Klinklang" just may be the next "toy boat", LOL. Seriously- try saying it ten times fast.

And Woobat = Zubat? 0.3 for creativity.

So you never considered the possibility- no, fact- that this was done on purpose as an affectionate homage to the original cave bat creature?

I can understand the naming for Woobat and Swoobat. Woo and Swoon are synonymous with terms of endearment and they have that heart-shaped nose.

It's ironic that Nikohesus called it an affectionate homage, since Woo and Swoon are affectionate terms lol.

Back