(2) All Names Possibly Revealed, More 'Black' and 'White' English Names Revealed [1/13]

Some of them are really good:
Zebstrika
Roggenrola
Unfezent
Scolipede
Whimsicott
Sigilyph
Escavalier
Galvantula
Litwick
Fraxure
Cryogonal
Druddigon
Bisharp
Zweilous
Hydreigon

But some are really bad:
Woobat
Swoobat
Krokorok
Crustle
Cofagrigus(tbh, I chuckled)
Shelmet
Bouffalant
Durant
Deino
Heatmor

The rest I like but they don't stand out like the others. Still, it's not confirmed, so I won't get my hopes up. And yes some are these are really hard to pronounce.....

Because one really cares about the name of a professor's assistant.
It IS ugly though, just making a point.

Some of them are great, some are terrible. Some of these are lame to the point of me being suspicious, though. I especially like Braviary(Best one so far), Timburr and Gurdurr (derpy names for derpy Pokemon), and I totally called Maractus. Some of these are pretty hard to pronounce. All the ability name changes I like. I have no idea what a Fennel is.
I see a lot of coFAGigrus jokes in the future...

I mean I'm just really diggin' these names....
Whimsicott=Whimsical+cotton
Cryogonal=Cryogenics+polygonal
Bisharp=Bishop+Sharp
Zweilous=I don't get it just sounds really cool xD
Hydreigon=Hydra+Dragon

Ya, I posted this before! Anyway I am 17, and I can't even pronounce most of these names, but it looks like this rumor is real, because the new confirmed names match some of the names in the list.

Guys, DEINo, ZWEilous and HyDREIgon.
EIN, ZWEI, DREI
German numbers, one two three.
Evolutionary stages.
Surprised?

If the list turns out to be real, and Kibago's English name really is Axew, can you not smell the "dragon sneeze" episode pun translation waiting to happen?

Also the CoFAGrigus thing... that's a lawsuit and a half.

nikohesus@ Just another thing that makes this list 100% real. Seriously, nobody would ever get those ideas other than TPC!! :3

ASSUMING this is real, my take on it:

The good:
Servine, Pignite, Emboar (hell yes), Samurott, Tranquill, Boldore, Woobat, Excadrill, Tympole, Seismitoad (fits), Venipede, Whirlipede, Scolipede (yessss), Lilligant, Basculin, Krokorok (reminds me of DKC which is great), Maractus, Sigilyph (easy to say), Carracosta (oceany-sounding), Solosis, Reuniclus, Vanillish, Karrablast, Jellicent, Galvantula (hell yeah), Klink, Klang, Tynamo, Eelektross, Beheeyem, Chandelure (haha shadow tag chandelure), Axew, Haxorus (crits garchomps and doesnt afraid of anything), Druddigon, Bisharp (i actually really like it), Mandibuzz (although it should have been a bug type), Durant, Deino/Zweilous/Hydreigon (heh, greek mythology), Volcarona, Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus.

The bad:
Watchog, Stoutland, Timburr/Girdurr/Conkeldurr, Throh, Sawk, Sewaddle, Swadloon, Krookodile, Dwebble, Crustle, Scraggy, Scrafty, Ducklett, Deerling, Foongus, Amoongus, Klinklang, Cubchoo, Beartic, Golurk, Pawniard, Heatmor

The person/silly/wtf:
Unfezant, Roggenrola, Palpitoad (sith emperor groundfrog), Confagrigus (what the christ), Garbodor (i cannot decide if this is amazing or terrible), Sawsbuck, Braviary (because it isn't WARGLE fudge YEAH)

Overall? The misses are worse than other gens, but a surprisingly high amount of pokemon got either decent or passable names.

Of course, I'll wait to see if it's real.

You never know, remember when PK fooled us all with her Skymin impersonation?

Braviary>Wargle
Simply because Wargle sounds awkward and horrible, just as Chillarmy<Minccino.

@taycs Kibago's English name IS axew, it's been confirmed by IGN. Haxorus is badass.

@nikohesus derp I don't know why I put that as an if, I guess I'm still in shock xD;

@mucrush still, a few on the names were some fan-suggested names, and honestly it doesn't take that much effort to come up with /punny/ Pokemon names, imho... I did it on a regular basis before all of this, and these aren't half as good or clever as past names have been.

Hmmm not sure some of them are just weird! but like WPM said we find out soon
Sayonara

Back