(2) All Names Possibly Revealed, More 'Black' and 'White' English Names Revealed [1/13]

@WPM: Serebii seemed to snap at everyone at Bulbagardens over it. If this were just some fake list he probably wouldn't have cared about it at all.

Cobalon had been RUINED. RUINED I TELL YOU RUINED. WHY TPCI why did you have to make it cobalion(Maybe).

SOB SOB SOB

Well, im neither impressed or disgusted. Very creative, if a little to much.
Confifuwhatever is being renamed to desukan.
Samurott is cool, but samurtide is better.
Chandelure, excadrill, mienshao, and zebstrika are fun of win. Dont worry, we will all get use to most of the names soon.

Anyways, now I'm going to try and stop panicking over this and act as if nothing will happen (No seriously, now that I think of it we've done worse than this. Every bit and detail on the last 3 event legendaries save for official art and english names anyone?

I just LOVE some of the names for them, especially Fraxure. That should've been Ononokus's name though.

Side note: Love the new site banner WPM, especially Emboar's thumbs up.

@ Mucrush

I sounded so good before. It wasnt a lion, it was just pure AWESOME. Now its dead

*Proceeds to arrange funeral for Cobalon, all while making sure the jap names will be available later so i can nickname appropriately*

Darkvoid57@ Just because it got LION in it, doesn't mean its supposed to be a lion... if you try say "Cobalion" then it sounds SOOO much better "Ko-bar-leon" I think its pronounced... :3

I can't pronounce half of those names. Or I'm just not trying very hard to pronounce them in the first place.

I really like Servine. I hope that name is real (assuming that the list might be a mix of real and fake names). It seems so uncomplicated/uncluttered/simple compared to a lot of the other names.

@ MUC

Cobalon must live on in our hearts. He was our hero.

RIP Cobalon RIP
Our Hero
Our Savior
Our Cobalon

Shiramu Kuromu said:
@WPM: Serebii seemed to snap at everyone at Bulbagardens over it. If this were just some fake list he probably wouldn't have cared about it at all.
That's because Serebii has everyone wrapped around his little finger. I don't answer to Serebii. If the other sites want to then that's their issue.

I'm really digging the Pidove line myself.

Tranquill = Tranquil + Quill ( + Quail, maybe? )

Unfezant = Unfazed + Pheasant (type of game bird, quails are a part of this family)

Strange, I never noticed the quail aspect of them at all.

Water Pokémon Master@ Im with you too. Seriously, Serebii, why are you afraid of Nintendo getting angry again? This list ISN'T confirmed yet, so this list is just a rumored list ;b

I concur completely. Just because Serebii does something doesn't mean the rest of the sites need to follow his example like mindless sheep. *nod nod* -w-

Back