(2) ALL 'Emerging Powers' Scans, Scrafty Distribution at Worlds [8/14]

The price is only that way because so few people have them right now...it will eventually go down to Pokemon Collector/Cyrus price. Trainers are never so expensive that you need to break the bank for them. It will obviously be a staple that's worth the money, but just give it time for the market to settle.

dmaster out.

Has anyone set the EP boosters leaked onto store shelves yet?
I live in Alaska and, sadly, there's not much Pokémon TCG action here; no leaks either.

The vendors where a week late with BW1!
Just ran into and had a chat with the vender at Target and he said he only stocks twice a month.

Luckily we have two card shops that get stuff on time haha.

Ty_Sylicus said:
I live in Alaska and, sadly, there's not much Pokémon TCG action here; no leaks either.

Just ran into and had a chat with the vender at Target and he said he only stocks twice a month.

I haven't seen anything early yet.

Ty_Sylicus said:

My local Wal-Mart started selling them on Monday.

Did someone noticed that the Unfezant is not in the Black & White Collection -Japanese-?
And that the same pokemon already mentioned is on Hail Blaize?
WIERD °-°

same with sawsbuck, it was released in emerging powers before it was released in japan
Charizardmx said:
Did someone noticed that the Unfezant is not in the Black & White Collection -Japanese-?
WIERD °-°

Charizardmx said:
WIERD °-°

We got the Black & White Collection Unfezant (male) in our BW base set.

The female Unfezant debuted worldwide in Emerging Powers, and it was added to Hail Blizzard (along with EP's Tranquill, Deerling, Sawsbuck and uncommon Ferrothorn). Most of the other English-exclusive EP cards have been released through other methods in Japan by this point.

Back