(2) 90+ 'Noble Victories' Scans!; BW4 Darkrai EX, Zoroark, Krookodile, Dark Patch [10/27]

I see, "Put this card onto your Bench only with the effect of X Fossil," X being the name of whatever fossil it's supposed to come from. So it seems that the Fossil cards' effects take priority here.

These card are going to be hard to play...Perhaps they'll release more fossils later with instructions that make them easier.

Man With A Plan said:
I picked up a Theme deck today and found (If I am reading it correctly) that the fossil are not that bad. You can get them out just by having the Fossil and the Pokemon in your hand. Here is what it says.

"If you have a Restored Pokemon in your hand, you must first play the item card with the effect that allows you to play the Restored Pokemon."

Am I reading this right.

Yeah, I found the wording on this to be confusing too. It's almost like it points to something that is not there. The whole "digging" aspect of the card is frustrating. :headbang

Does this mean no Zoroark EX? All of the other EX Pokemon didn't appear as Holos in Psycho Drive and Hail Blizzard, so if Zoroark will be a Holo, could it be an EX too? Will there be any non-legendary EX Pokemon?

Back