(2) ‘Pokemon Smash’ Announcing a New Game, New Movie 15th Poster: Two Kyurem Formes, Meloetta Reveal

... are you sure that's Pokemon related? The hand on the ground (it fell off I guess?) has three fingers. Reshiram and Zekrom don't even have five, or fingers for that matter.

Oh wait, the white one has five fingers too.

Yeah, sorry. Those really don't look like Pokemon to me. This seems way too realistic to be for a Pokemon game.

Chariblaze said:
The only thing is that I think it might be the other way around. Take Kyurem, turn it into its ball, give it to Reshiram/Zekrom, end up with... Black/White Kyurem. Yeah, the names of the new formes wouldn't suggest it, but just look at the design of the formes. Everyone says it looks like Kyurem with Reshiram/Zekrom armor, but I think its the other way around. Reshiram/Zekrom with Kyurem armor. Look at the color of the eyes. Kyurem's are yellow, these are red. Granted, there aren't any blues. Hm.

Their [the formes'] eyes are yellow with white pupils.
I know what you mean cuz I thought the same in the beginning but their body basis is still Kyurem (the yellow on their heads, the grey body, the ice parts, the names, and after looking at their faces better, they actually still resemble Kyurem, except that now, Kyurem has pupils)...

And lol at the image. That has nothing to do with Pokémon...

I mean, I could just be excited for the sequels. And like I said, I took one glance, haha.
Thought it was either Zekrom & Reshiram, or Black & White Kyruem.

...but now I see the white arm in the sky. My bad, guys, haha. I'm still excited though. :-/

RE: (2) ‘Pokemon Smash’ Announcing a New Game, New Movie 15th Poster: Two Kyurem Form

Chariblaze said:
Kyurem's are yellow, these are red. Granted, there aren't any blues. Hm.

Um... I see yellow eyes on both formes. Where are you seeing red eyes?

Er. Yeah, when you look at the image when magnified, then yeah, yellow. Silly shadows and their optical illusions:

Black%20and%20white%20kyurem.png

They just look red at first glance.

Kyurem.... is a parasite. If he's from space, it doesn't have anything to do with the legend of the single Tao dragon. I think it interferes somehow in the storyline and you get him like you're catching reshiram/zekrom, then you're like OMG bonus!

Boddy903 said:
3. That's how all of you "Hoenn" people sound right now.
4. IF the Black and White Kyurems are formes, then the games will be awesome.
5. IF they are not formes, but actual Pokemon, then they will be the biggest letdown in Pokemon history.

/\ This.

There is a saying that comes to mind right now...

"Fans are never satisfied.."

Be grateful we have new games to look forward to....
and for the love of god please stop crying about the 3DS thing.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/02/pokemon_black_and_white_2_europe_bound_this_autumn

Well. The American press release will probably go out soon.

Autumn... Er, October perhaps? So a turnaround of four months... Not bad, compared to the 12 of past games, and the 8 of present games.

I had always guessed that the next Gen V games would be out earlier than usual. I imagined this was because Nintendo want to get the international release out of the way in 2012, as come 2013, no one will care about the Nintendo DS any more (has a chance to make a last stand in 2012, then it goes bye bye).

Europe is ahead in time. Nintendo of America will most likely have the US press release in a few hours.

Back