?

Metalizard

Aspiring Trainer
Angelo said:
Don't you blokes pay attention? The sketch has the "child with blood colored eyes" Water Pokemon Master has been referencing on the front page for a few years now. The same guy in the Xerneas and Yveltal banner. I don't think this is an ongoing tease. There seems to be something in the works here that all of this is foreshadowing.

Wait a minute... I remember that... Does it mean the HQ scans of Furious Fists and Phantom Forces are up now?

*leaves briefly to check the pages*

Nope, that's not that...

GhostMaster365

Aspiring Trainer
I was "inspecting the element", and besides the "all we are will perish only to be reborn anew" there was also "the cost of 4 mistakes". There was also the number 0315, which is the pokedex number for roselia, but I don't think it means anything.

Skyleaf2000

Resident UB Enthusiast
Yo. Guys. It says,
"the cost of our mistakes,"
not "the cost of four mistakes." There's only one f.

Also, what I see is as follows:
Cleffa (top left corner)
Togekiss (right under Cleffa)
???, Link(?), and Chansey (left to right, left side)
Red-eyes - holding either a sword, pointing up, or giving a thumbs-up
An infinity sign (or possibly crying glasses?)
A head (scalped? bald? wearing a hair net?)
A flower
A thick black fog surrounding a cave in the distance, blocked by a locked door
Buneary
An egg pointing to Buneary's tail
A guy with peg hands and an eye path, wearing Wulfric/N's necklace???
Five PokéBalls and a Master Ball, (or an MnM lol)
Wingull, or Dragon Roost Seagull xD
A very surprised-looking little girl.

Thoughts:
A flower often symbolizes life.
The little girl might be hiding from Red-eyes.
Red-eyes looks like a Shadoweye from my Void of Despair comic.
The five PokéBalls around a Master Ball might symbolize five Pokémon protecting a Legendary, or five events surrounding the final answer. :/

Not that anyone pays attention to me. I'm a newcomer. :( :p

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Skyleaf2000 said:
Yo. Guys. It says,

Also, what I see is as follows:
Cleffa (top left corner)
Togekiss (right under Cleffa)
???, Link(?), and Chansey (left to right, left side)
Red-eyes - holding either a sword, pointing up, or giving a thumbs-up
A head (scalped? bald? wearing a hair net?)
A flower
A thick black fog surrounding a cave in the distance, blocked by a locked door
Buneary
An egg pointing to Buneary's tail
A guy with peg hands and an eye path, wearing Wulfric/N's necklace???
Five PokéBalls and a Master Ball, (or an MnM lol)
Wingull, or Dragon Roost Seagull xD
A very surprised-looking little girl.

Thoughts:
A flower often symbolizes life.
The little girl might be hiding from Red-eyes.
Red-eyes looks like a Shadoweye from my Void of Despair comic.
The five PokéBalls around a Master Ball might symbolize five Pokémon protecting a Legendary, or five events surrounding the final answer. :/

You should post more often, newcomer! Your observations are great! :)

TokyoToots

7 year old weeaboo
Skyleaf2000 said:
>crying glasses?
>glasses are for eyes
>illuminate has a eye
>wpm is 3 letters
>3 is the 3rd number
>triangles have 3 sides
>illumineon is a triangle
>pokebeach is illoominaughty confirm
>better nerf greninja

Mr.Muffin

Cooler than Everyone who is less Cool than Me!
Their is a lot of eyes in this picture. The one is the void is the illumanti. Water Pokemon Master confirmed for Super Illumanti Bros 2017!

GhostMaster365

Aspiring Trainer
Skyleaf2000 said:
Yo. Guys. It says,

Thanks. I didn't catch that. Maybe our mistake is trying to find meaning of this.

Pikapwn

Aspiring Trainer
The question marks could stand for,

"Pokebeach Programmer, i don't know, I don't know gets a new site!"

The star on the top left might be staryu, representing pokebeach, and the girl on the top left is probably the mother of the guy with the necklace and the original owner of the necklace.

As for "open the gift of April." The gift of April may refer to Easter eggs, connecting to all the egg related pokemon in the picture; Chansey, Tokekiss, and maybe the other ones that I can't identify. So maybe we're supposed to find an Easter egg on the site? Or maybe this is the Easter egg?

Not going to drop any more hints WPM? :p

The-Kaiser

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
I hate sound like a negative neddy but I still think the art is random jumble of stuff with no ryme or reason

Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The-Kaiser said:
I hate sound like a negative neddy but I still think the art is random jumble of stuff with no ryme or reason

You'd be wrong, Neddy. Everything means something.

dingolavista

Having fun isn't hard when you got a library card
I saw hebrew so I came here (I know hebrew and I'm jewish).
לפתוח את המתנה שלך ~ אפריל
Well.. I'll try to figure out what this weird picture means.

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure
My sources have uncovered another piece of startling evidence for the case against the account Angelo's authenticity.

Angelo said:
Pikapwn said:
pokebeach1.jpg

Pokebeach2.jpg

pokebeach3.jpg

He's still there for me I'm scared

Holy shiat.

edit: I just Google'd for more references and found the red-eyed kid mentioned even further back:
http://pokebeach.com/2013/07/pokebeach-turns-10-years-old

What is all this?

Water Pokémon Master said:
Are you talking about the post where I said "They didn't post that?" I deleted that one after I saw that holy shiat, they're actually going to try to defend themselves and those Tweets are real.

"Angelo" just so happens to use the same odd spelling of the word shit that WPM himself does. As much as I love elaborate clues and treasure hunts, I'm convinced that this is all just a joke among the admins.

Blah

DBT
Weeeee more useless analysis incoming

Given that WPM said "my necklace," that's probably WPM wearing the necklace in the picture. It would thus make sense that he has a squirtle next to him. It looks like he's ready to battle given that he has a Pokémon out and more poke balls behind him, so maybe he's defending something? Maybe the thing in the middle is Pokébeach, and it's "under attack" by the child with blood-red eyes? No idea why the random other Pokémon or Link is standing next to the child though.

Skyleaf2000

Resident UB Enthusiast
Water Pokémon Master said:
Skyleaf2000 said:

You should post more often, newcomer! Your observations are great! :)

Q_Q Th-thank you so much...

Blah said:
Given that WPM said "my necklace," that's probably WPM wearing the necklace in the picture. It would thus make sense that he has a squirtle next to him. It looks like he's ready to battle given that he has a Pokémon out and more poke balls behind him, so maybe he's defending something?

Indeed. That does seem highly possible.
Perhaps WPM

Pikapwn

Aspiring Trainer
Blah said:
Weeeee more useless analysis incoming

Given that WPM said "my necklace," that's probably WPM wearing the necklace in the picture. It would thus make sense that he has a squirtle next to him. It looks like he's ready to battle given that he has a Pokémon out and more poke balls behind him, so maybe he's defending something? Maybe the thing in the middle is Pokébeach, and it's "under attack" by the child with blood-red eyes? No idea why the random other Pokémon or Link is standing next to the child though.

But the owner of the necklace refers to his grandmother. Does WPM have a treasured grandmother? It feels more like a narrative coming from a story....

Maybe this new picture is the second confrontation the earlier lines were referring to?
Also, oddly enough, the star is on the side of the red eyed kid. I feel like our anything represents pokebeach, it's that star, since it could be a Staryu, which is used as the web icon for pokebeach.

Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
TwistedTurtwig said:
"Angelo" just so happens to use the same odd spelling of the word shiat that WPM himself does. As much as I love elaborate clues and treasure hunts, I'm convinced that this is all just a joke among the admins.
The word filter is set to convert that curse word to "shiat." Angelo's IP is not from the U.S. It's not crazy that someone lurks and only comments for things like this.

EDIT: Also no, none of these "blobs" are me or anyone I know. :p

RedGamer3

Lord of Time
Going to take a stab in the dark and say that WPM has unverifiable leaks for a new Pokemon game and is revealing it to us. Pokemon Z!

First, assuming the translation does say "the cost of our mistakes" then it corrolalates well with Zygarde who is undoubtably going to be the mascot of the game. Its dex entry in in Y states "It's hypothesized that it's monitoring those who destroy the ecosystem from deep in the cave where it lives." Notice that the center of the swirly-thing resembles an eye, and if compared to the banner it resembles one of the two red eyes in the darkness (which is logically Zygarde considering the other two Pokemon). The X dex includes the phrase "it appears and reveals its secret power" suggesting that it is hiding…in darkness…like in the banner or the big swirly-thing. It could be awakening or red-eyes is trying to awaken it.

"Link" could be Az, the hat being his long, long, (cut for brevity) long, hair. Red-eyes is the villain and forcing him to help his evil plan. Considering red is the only color and strongly associated with Team Flare (yes Magma too but theirs was not as bright) he could be a new leader of a reformed Team Flare. Or, my preferred explanation, Lysandre granted immortality by the weapon (or legendary Pokemon as punishment) like Az. Although, since Pikapwn found "the child's blood red eyes" hidden in a news article, Lysandre was regressed or that is some anticrist figure.

Planning to unleash Zygarde's wrath on the world, he seeks the (hero's) necklace to control the Pokemon once awakened.

Thats all I have, don't know how much is even close. But, heres to hoping something is right.

Signed, your friendly forums lurker RedGamer3