Wi-Fi Trades 117jokes Trade Shed

RE: 117jokes Trade Thread

PhantomHaze said:
Could you CML for this then:
★| Chimchar (M) | Jolly | Iron Fist | 31.31.31.24.31.31
I would like the following Pokemon...
Totodile 1: Female, Jolly, Torrent 31/31/31/x/31/31 Aqua Jet, Crunch, Ice Punch, Dragon Dance

Feel free to pick a second Pokemon off my list, if you would like 2nd Pokemon.

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Hmn, most of the 5IV'd Pokemon I have on hand right now have only one or maybe two Egg Moves with the exception of one Garden Vivillon, but it only has 3 IVs with Egg Moves. If you would be willing to wait a little while due to not having my good Ditto at the moment [Girlfriend has it], I can breed the Deino you want or even the Jolly Froakie

Edit: Egg Move wise I also discovered I have a 4 IV Larvitar with 3 Egg Moves as well

Edit 2: Whoop- I also have a japanese Corphish with Jolly Nature, HA Adaptability, x/31/31/31/31/31 IVs, 0 EVs and Egg Moves Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance, Superpower, and Endeavor.
As well as a 4 IV Impish Skarmory 31/31/31/x/x/31 IVs, 0 EVs, Sturdy ability, and Egg Moves Drill Peck, Brave Bird, Stealth Rock, and Whirlwind.
If you can breed the jolly froakie for me, I'll trade you any 2 pokemon on my list. I would accept the crawdunt and the skarmory but I'd prefer they both be 31/31/31/x/31/31.
FallenLeaf said:
Growlithe:
Morning Sun
Iron Tail
Close Combat
Swinub:
Stealth Rock
Icicle Spear
Icicle Crash
Double-edge

Can you get a 4th egg move onto the growlithe? Besides flare blitz or crunch. If you can I'll trade you both the shiny golett and noibat. I'm not really intersted in the swinub. I already have one on my list.

RE: 117jokes Shiny Shack

I can certainly breed the Jolly Froakie! I should hopefully have it by the end of the week or earlier if it all goes smoothly uwu

Since that's the case then, I'd be most interested in these two:
★| Pidgey (M) | Timid | Keen Eye | 31.27.31.31.31.31 |levelball.png
★| Weedle (F) | Jolly | Run Away | 31.31.31.02.31.31 |nestball

Edit: It's alright if they are not, but are they capable of being nicknamed?

I can see about perfecting the IVs on either the Corphish or Skarmory as well. If so, I'll gladly let you know!

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
I can certainly breed the Jolly Froakie! I should hopefully have it by the end of the week or earlier if it all goes smoothly uwu

Since that's the case then, I'd be most interested in these two:
★| Pidgey (M) | Timid | Keen Eye | 31.27.31.31.31.31 |levelball.png
★| Weedle (F) | Jolly | Run Away | 31.31.31.02.31.31 |nestball

I can see about perfecting the IVs on either the Corphish or Skarmory as well. If so, I'll gladly let you know!

Ok! Pm me whenever you have the froakie. :)

Edit: Most of the pokemon on my list are not nicknamable. The pokemon were bred by me but were hatched by other people. The only nicknamable pokemon are the torchic, the mudkip, one of the inkays, and all the Kalos Legends.

117jokes said:

Edit: Most of the pokemon on my list are not nicknamable. The pokemon were bred by me but were hatched by other people. The only nicknamable pokemon are the torchic, the mudkip, one of the inkays, and all the Kalos Legends.

I'll certainly do so once I have it!

And actually, I would be interested in the Mudkip as well since you said it was capable of being nicknamed. If possible, would I be able to tack on the Corphish for that as well if I can get the IVs proper and would ability matter?

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
117jokes said:

And actually, I would be interested in the Mudkip as well since you said it was capable of being nicknamed. If possible, would I be able to tack on the Corphish for that as well if I can get the IVs proper and would ability matter?

I'll accept the corphish for my mudkip. Yes, ability does matter. I would like the corphish with adaptability, please. What would you like me to name the Mudkip?

117jokes said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:

I'll accept the corphish for my mudkip. Yes, ability does matter. I would like the corphish with adaptability, please. What would you like me to name the Mudkip?

I'm just a touch confused; are you accepting the Corphish now as is, or do you want it rebred? My apologies for being bothersome
Either way, I would be interested in the Mudkip being named Markiplier

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
117jokes said:

I'm just a touch confused; are you accepting the Corphish now as is, or do you want it rebred? My apologies for being bothersome

Rebred, with 5IVs in the correct place, the egg moves, and its HA. Please!

117jokes said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:

No problem; can do! Again, sorry for being a bother ;;;

RE: 117jokes Trade Thread

117jokes said:
PhantomHaze said:
Could you CML for this then:
★| Chimchar (M) | Jolly | Iron Fist | 31.31.31.24.31.31
Totodile 1: Female, Jolly, Torrent 31/31/31/x/31/31 Aqua Jet, Crunch, Ice Punch, Dragon Dance

Ok could i have:
★| Sableye (M) | Impish | Prankster | 31.31.31.28.31.31 |nestball|

When can you trade? Also, is there any other pokemon on my tread you will be willing to trade for?

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
117jokes said:

No problem; can do! Again, sorry for being a bother ;;;
Don't worry. You're not being a bother. :)
PhantomHaze said:
117jokes said:

Ok could i have:
★| Sableye (M) | Impish | Prankster | 31.31.31.28.31.31 |nestball|

When can you trade? Also, is there any other pokemon on my tread you will be willing to trade for?

I'm available to trade most weekdays in the afternoon.

I would also like Tyrunt 1: Male, Adamant, Strong Jaw 31/31/31/x/31/31 Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Dragon Dance. Feel free to pick any 2 pokemon from my list.

★| Machop (M) | Adamant | Guts | 31.31.31.28.31.31 |heavyball|
★| Electrike (M) | Timid | Lightning Rod | 31.16.30.31.31.31 |ultraball| HP Ice
Will do!
Will 7pm(EST) time work for you tommorow? (6pm your time)

PhantomHaze said:
★| Machop (M) | Adamant | Guts | 31.31.31.28.31.31 |heavyball|
★| Electrike (M) | Timid | Lightning Rod | 31.16.30.31.31.31 |ultraball| HP Ice
Will do!
Will 7pm(EST) time work for you tommorow? (6pm your time)
Yeah! That works for me.

FallenLeaf said:
Sadly, the growlithe will be stuck having the 3 moves.
OK! I'll only trade one pokemon then.

Finished breeding a timid froakie, add me Rawrables 0490-4651-6421 do you want me to breed a jolly one too?

Rawrables said:
Finished breeding a timid froakie, add me Rawrables 0490-4651-6421 do you want me to breed a jolly one too?

OK! I added your fc.

Nope, just the timid froakie is fine.

Hey did you happen to add me? my 3ds still hasnt registered you. Just checking if you added my FC correctly.

Hey, I'm very interested in that shiny weedle! I don't have many competetive shiny's so I'd like to offer 2 battle ready pokemon.
Here's what I have to offer:
- Arcanine (impish) w/ intimidate. Will-o-wisp/ E-speed/ Morning sun/ flare blitz. Ev: 252 in hp and def.
- Nidoking (timid) w/ sheer force. Flamethrower/Ice beam/Earth power/Sludge wave. Ev 252 in sp. att and speed.
- Carracosta x2 (jolly) w/ solid rock or sturdy. Shell smash/Aqua jet/Waterfall/Rock slide. Ev 252 in att and speed.
- Ursaring (jolly) w/ quick feet. Facade/Swords dance/Close combat/Crunch. Ev 252 in att and speed.
- Noivern (timid) w/ frisk. U-turn/taunt/super fang/draco meteor. Ev 252 in sp. att and speed.
- haxorus (adamant) w/ mold breaker. Dragon dance/sword dance/outrage/poison jab. Ev 252 in att and speed.
- Snorlax (adamant) w/ thick fat. Body slam/pursuit/earthquake/rock slide. Ev 252 in att and sp. def.
- Kingdra (timid) w/ sniper. Focus energy/substitute/scald/draco meteor. Ev 252 in sp. att and speed.

I could also throw in a rare candy or two.
Let me know!

P.s. Yes I did type this all on my phone :D

SimonCookie said:
Hey, I'm very interested in that shiny weedle! I don't have many competetive shiny's so I'd like to offer 2 battle ready pokemon.
Here's what I have to offer:
- Arcanine (impish) w/ intimidate. Will-o-wisp/ E-speed/ Morning sun/ flare blitz. Ev: 252 in hp and def.
- Nidoking (timid) w/ sheer force. Flamethrower/Ice beam/Earth power/Sludge wave. Ev 252 in sp. att and speed.
- Carracosta x2 (jolly) w/ solid rock or sturdy. Shell smash/Aqua jet/Waterfall/Rock slide. Ev 252 in att and speed.
- Ursaring (jolly) w/ quick feet. Facade/Swords dance/Close combat/Crunch. Ev 252 in att and speed.
- Noivern (timid) w/ frisk. U-turn/taunt/super fang/draco meteor. Ev 252 in sp. att and speed.
- haxorus (adamant) w/ mold breaker. Dragon dance/sword dance/outrage/poison jab. Ev 252 in att and speed.
- Snorlax (adamant) w/ thick fat. Body slam/pursuit/earthquake/rock slide. Ev 252 in att and sp. def.
- Kingdra (timid) w/ sniper. Focus energy/substitute/scald/draco meteor. Ev 252 in sp. att and speed.

I could also throw in a rare candy or two.
Let me know!

P.s. Yes I did type this all on my phone :D

If the nidoking's IVs are 31/x/31/31/31/31 and the haxorus' IVs are 31/31/31/-/31/31, I'll take those two.

Congrats on writing that all on your phone. Spell check always gives me a hard time.

Back