Wi-Fi Trades 117jokes Trade Shed

RE: My Stuff: Get a Free Foongus Here

117jokes said:
PhantomHaze said:
SORRY!! Some family stuff came up andbi couldnt trade!! I can trade when you are ready i'll be on for a while

It's all good. I'm ready to trade whenever you are.

Getting on now

LOL sorry about the internet issues and thanks for the trades man. :) Also enjoy the skarmory I hope you like it. :)

Check said:
LOL sorry about the internet issues and thanks for the trades man. :) Also enjoy the skarmory I hope you like it. :)

Its all good. I had to disconnect the first because I forget the Bagons in Pokebank. Thanks for the trade.

RE: LF: Manectite FT: Free Foongus with 0 Speed IVs and Some Other Stuff

Added:
-Sassy Gothita
-Jolly Drilbur
-Bagon's with Hydro Pump
-Pokeball details for female pokemon.
-Post-Bank legendaries

RE: Free Mr. Mime

Bump
I have a like 20+ Mr. Mimes and I decided to give them away. They all have 5 perfect IVs (not perfect in attack). They all have two egg moves. Each Mr. Mime has either a bold or calm nature.

RE: Free Mr. Mime

I can give you HA vulpix and sableye for dialga and 5iv electrike. Moreover, I would like Bold Mr. Mime.

RE: 117jokes Trade Thread

Bump! I'll give this thread another shot. I updated my haves list but not my wants list. I'll updated my wants later. I'm open to offers.

zurikitty13 said:
CML for shiny buneary, shiny mudkip, shiny impish Sableye, and shiny torchic.

Hello, zurikitty13

I went through your list and, at the moment, nothing really interests me. Sorry! I'm not really intersted in past gen pokemon including event pokemon. I mainly looking for Kalos born pokemon with 3-4 egg moves and 5-6 perfect ivs.

Hello to you! I was mostly interested in your Shiny Pidgey and Weedle

Would you be interested in a Kalos Born Chimchar with HA Iron Fist, Adamant Nature with 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs, 0 EVs, and the Egg Moves ThunderPunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, and Fake Out for either of them? He is nicknamed, but I'm willing to rename it Infernape so it wont be bothersome when evolved

Are you looking for shinies in return for yours? i wasnt sure it isnt quite clear.

I'm interested in your shiny golett and noibat, feel free to check my thread for anything that may interest you in return.

I can get you the perfect 5 IV timid froakie with toxic spikes and bestow if you give me some time as I won't be able to get on much until the weekend (won't be shiny). I will need to breed bestow on it as I already have one with toxic spikes

Would you be willing to trade me ★| Electrike (M) | Timid | Lightning Rod | 31.00.30.31.31.31 |ultraball| HP Ice

and

★| Mareep (F) | Quiet | Static | 31.09.31.31.31.00 |loveball| HP Ice

for it?

117jokes said:
zurikitty13 said:
CML for shiny buneary, shiny mudkip, shiny impish Sableye, and shiny torchic.

Hello, zurikitty13

I went through your list and, at the moment, nothing really interests me. Sorry! I'm not really intersted in past gen pokemon including event pokemon. I mainly looking for Kalos born pokemon with 3-4 egg moves and 5-6 perfect ivs.

It's all cool. Thx anyways!

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Hello to you! I was mostly interested in your Shiny Pidgey and Weedle

Would you be interested in a Kalos Born Chimchar with HA Iron Fist, Adamant Nature with 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs, 0 EVs, and the Egg Moves ThunderPunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, and Fake Out for either of them? He is nicknamed, but I'm willing to rename it Infernape so it wont be bothersome when evolved
I already have a similar chimchar in my list. No thanks! Do you have any other 5iv pokemon with egg moves?

PhantomHaze said:
Are you looking for shinies in return for yours? i wasnt sure it isnt quite clear.
Not really! I'm looking for 5IV pokemon with 3-4 egg moves.They don't have to be shiny. I'll trade shiny for non-shiny.
FallenLeaf said:
I'm interested in your shiny golett and noibat, feel free to check my thread for anything that may interest you in return.
Do any pokemon have any perfect IVs or egg moves?

Rawrables said:
I can get you the perfect 5 IV timid froakie with toxic spikes and bestow if you give me some time as I won't be able to get on much until the weekend (won't be shiny). I will need to breed bestow on it as I already have one with toxic spikes

Would you be willing to trade me ★| Electrike (M) | Timid | Lightning Rod | 31.00.30.31.31.31 |ultraball| HP Ice

and

★| Mareep (F) | Quiet | Static | 31.09.31.31.31.00 |loveball| HP Ice

for it?

Ok! I'll accept that trade. The froakie doesn't have to be shiny. Pm whenever you have it ready. :)

Could you CML for this then:
★| Chimchar (M) | Jolly | Iron Fist | 31.31.31.24.31.31

Hmn, most of the 5IV'd Pokemon I have on hand right now have only one or maybe two Egg Moves with the exception of one Garden Vivillon, but it only has 3 IVs with Egg Moves. If you would be willing to wait a little bit, I can breed the Jolly Froakie you want or possibly even the Deino.

Edit: Egg Move wise I also discovered I have a 4 IV Larvitar with 3 Egg Moves as well

Edit 2: Whoop- I also have a japanese Corphish with Jolly Nature, HA Adaptability, x/31/31/31/31/31 IVs, 0 EVs and Egg Moves Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance, Superpower, and Endeavor.
As well as a 4 IV Impish Skarmory 31/31/31/x/x/31 IVs, 0 EVs, Sturdy ability, and Egg Moves Drill Peck, Brave Bird, Stealth Rock, and Whirlwind.

Growlithe:
Morning Sun
Iron Tail
Close Combat
Swinub:
Stealth Rock
Icicle Spear
Icicle Crash
Double-edge

Back