(1) X/Y Gameplay and X/Y Anime Preview on ‘Pokemon Smash’ [7/20]

Darkraian10 said:
TheRoyalXerneas said:
This may sound crazy but is it possible that the new Mewtwo forme is part fairy and know geomancy while the unreleased Mewtwo forme is part Dark and can use Oblivion wing. Also, maybe the new formes could be event Pokemon, have the items they need to change forme be event exclusive.

...You just blew my mind. But in all seriousness, that would be awesome! To be honest that would make me like the new mewtwo forme/formes quite a bit more... Plus, a dark type mewtwo? Sweet!

I actually hope that becomes true... Sounds like a pretty good idea.

Indeed. I've been hoping for Mewtwo to gain the Dark type somehow, for a long time (whether that would have been a forme or a Mewthree or whatever).

Mitja said:
Darkraian10 said:
...You just blew my mind. But in all seriousness, that would be awesome! To be honest that would make me like the new mewtwo forme/formes quite a bit more... Plus, a dark type mewtwo? Sweet!

I actually hope that becomes true... Sounds like a pretty good idea.

Indeed. I've been hoping for Mewtwo to gain the Dark type somehow, for a long time (whether that would have been a forme or a Mewthree or whatever).

Yeah same... Then the fairy type mewtwo could just be a nice counterpart to have (the whole good/evil basis).

Here goes my imagination again:
Ok so for the evil mewtwo counterpart, GF decides to make all my dreams come true and have an island you can travel to based of French Guiana but including Guyana where mew was found. So apparently the other mewtwo decided he was gonna be all soul searchy and would go back to his origins. But it turns out, the forest where mew was found has been cut down. Civilization has taken control and nothing is left. He is overcome with rage and sorrow over the destruction of his ancestor's birthplace. Deciding that if they will destroy all he cares about, he will do the same to them. Using his hate, he gains access to a new form. This form is part dark type and has the Death Wing move, symbolizing his new decision to destroy those who destroyed the birthplace of his ancestor mew. It would explain why he hasn't been announced yet because access to the island could be a secret thing you can only get with maybe a mystery gift and when you go you find mewtwo shocked at what has become of Mew's home, blahblah, read what I wrote above. The item to transform him to his destruction form could be called Burnt Branch, reminiscent of the forest that used to be there. It fits with Pokemon Y's supposed destruction theme as well. He'd have boosted attack stats in this form to carry out his mission with. Maybe in X when mewtwo goes, the forest is still there and he meets with mew and everything is happy and the item is maybe a special flower native to the forest. That would fit with X's life theme and he has boosted speed because he decides to travel around the world or whatever.
WHY DON'T I HAVE CONNECTIONS TO GAMEFREAK!!!??

Darkraian10 said:
Mitja said:

Yeah same... Then the fairy type mewtwo could just be a nice counterpart to have (the whole good/evil basis).

I was thinking that the unreleased forme could be a more corrupt form of Mewtwo while the "fairy" Mewtwo is a more complete form...

Leaf_Ranger said:
I look at the VG and TGC Championships and I mostly see teenagers, not kids. And yes, you might say that (I don't know) there are age limits and that parents don't let kids enter those but then again, today's parents tend to answer every whim of their children.
I think it's mostly due to kids not even knowing they have championship events. They also might not even care enough to compete. If kids really cared about being good at the VG and TCG, then we'd see them using good pokemon, moves, cards, decks, etc instead of whatever they feel like. I mean, how likely is it that a kid under the age of 12 even knows that competitive pokemon battling is possible?

Darkraian10 said:
Mitja said:

Well this theory has been officially shred to little pieces and thrown away...oh well it was fun while it lasted :)

Back