(1) 'Victini and Zekrom' Movie Theater Locations [10/30]

Whaaaaat. My town's theater is the busiest theater in the NJ/NY area (truth). Why wouldn't the movie be showing there D:

Water Pokémon Master said:
PRELIMINARY list.

fyeah.jpg

Awesome.

YES!! It's being shown right down the street from me!! If there's a Mindnight showing I'm going! Kid's movies don't really get Midnight showings though. But I'm still going to see the 1st showing if I can!

Here's hoping it'll be showing in Alaska!

Gonna call the local theatre and ask 'em about it.

I hope a theater near me gets the movie, right now there isn't even any showings in Maine. :{
I have to see this, it has a Reuniclus in it.

yay! they're going to be showing it near me in Richmond, VA :D i'm going to go for sure. I'm so excited, I can barely stand it :D

Solid -- it's playing at both of the theaters I go to. Not sure if I'll go since movie tickets are way more expensive here at school than back home, but it's nice to know I'll have the option.

Why are they only showing the movie for only 2 days? They should show it for at least 3 months just like they do for other movies and how the premium channels on Satellite and Digital Cable do. 2 days is not enough time for everyone to see it and most fans may never get the chance until it hits the internet.:)

Zekrom Black said:
YES!! It's being shown right down the street from me!! If there's a Mindnight showing I'm going! Kid's movies don't really get Midnight showings though. But I'm still going to see the 1st showing if I can!
Yes can't wait! Nintendo's version of a midnight showing/release is 8AM.:D

Back