(1) 'Victini and the White Hero Reshiram/Black Hero Zekrom' Movie Summaries [7/16]

Sooooo excited for the movies!!! Sadly, I cannot understand Japanese. -.-'
I wish I knew when the movie will come out in America! I really want the Event Pokemon, and just REALLY wanna see the movie itself!

Hey it kinda makes you wonder about Thundurus in the credits of Reshiram and Tornadus in the credits of Zekrom. I think that may be a hint to the next movie featuring those two and Landorus. A Kami trio movie would be a great next idea. Hopefully they don't decide to do this split thing again next time since Thundurus and Tornadus are Version Exclusives! You have to admit though, good plan to rake in the dough :D

I doubt that's a hint to the next movie featuring the Kami Trio, there's still 4 other main legenaries that they need to fit in and the more legendaries in one movie would not be that good in my opinion. But it's nice to know they appeared here, even if it was in the credits.

It's nice to see Peg and I thought Dread would be good in the end, with his family there and the fact that he's doing what he thinks is good for the wrong reasons. I heard that Pikachu battles Throh in one movie during the opening sequence and Sawk in the other. The trainer wasn't shown.

Emolga scene sounds interesting, well the whole battles sound interesting to me, maybe not Pansage's and Tepig's battle but especially Oshawott's. The fighting scenes near the end seem interesting, with all those trailers out their, I can't wait to see the movies, especially the Reshiram one.

They should save Landorus for the RS remake movie. Landorus and Groudon v. Kyogre. :p

/ posted from Space Mountain at Disneyland :D

When Ash became unconscious, did Victini's V-Generate just wake him up or revive him from the dead? A little curious there.

Crossposting from the anime forum:

Hmm... I asked this for Zoroark and was bitterly disappointed, but I feel obliged to ask again.

Is there a musical opening, comparable to Pikachu/Piplup/Croakunk vs the 3 final starter evos in Darkrai, and the Pikachu/Piplup vs Heracross/Beautifly battle in Arceus?

Cos I love those.

FlamingDriscoll09 said:
When Ash became unconscious, did Victini's V-Generate just wake him up or revive him from the dead? A little curious there.

It woke him up, he didn't die he just got knocked out from the combination of lack of oxygen and the cold. When V-Generate happens, the ice thaws from Ash and he wakes up in surprise from the sudden temperature change (there is steam and everything).

The JAP movie came around what episode of the anime? If you know then when the English version catches up that's when the movie will come out, estimate the time in weeks.

At the Don Battles, around episode 39 :b

We're at... episode 23 in the dub right? Or was it 24? XD

Shadic said:
The Japanese movie came around what episode of the anime? If you know then when the English version catches up that's when the movie will come out, estimate the time in weeks.

Yes, it's true that the release of the movie in japanese usually falls between two episodes and when the dubs of those episodes come out, the DVD release of the japanese version comes out, but it's not always near the exact episodes.

We're at episode 41/39 right now in the japanese series and episode 27/24 in the Dub series. So the movie should be released near the Don Battle episodes in the dub.

So Ash woke up from V-Generate, I heard he woke up from the noise of Victini's attack, I guess he woke up because of that and from the heat.

Also, do you guys know the stalker mother and daughter that have been appearing in the film lately, they appeared twice in this movie, apparently, so they are most definitely some sort of easter egg for the movies.

I'm excited for these two movies. i'm not going to read the summary. I don't want to spoil it for myself. But, i swear the dubs better not sound cruddy. especially reshiram's and zekrom's voices.

i watched today's pokemon episode (the one where they chase after an emolga) and both the scolipede and the galvantula that appear in it sound just horrible.

maybe the dubbing will do better with the movies since they are movies and not 20-minute episodes? probably not. but we can hope. -_-;

Didn't read the summaries, but I'll skim over them after I see the Black version of the movie in theaters on Wednesday or Thursday, so that I can pick up on anything I don't catch while I'm watching, and to see what happened in the White movie since I'm not going to watch it >.> Anyway, thanks for posting up the summaries, viper!

Another question. When the Japanese versions of these movies are released on DVD, will they play on American DVD players?

@Flaming
IF your DVD player is region free, then yes.

@Shiramu
Not until the DVDs come out, if you're talking legally, which we are.

It should be mentioned that even if you don't own a region free DVD player that you can still easily view the movie on a PC. You're set so long as you have a DVD drive and VLC or a similar region-free media player.

I bet these movies will be awesome but I don't want to spoil the endings so I will skip the summeries. However these movies look like they will be good from the clips that I have seen though. Still have to watch the new clip. Goes and does it finally now that I have time.:)

Back