(1) 'Victini and the White Hero Reshiram/Black Hero Zekrom' Movie Summaries [7/16]

I dont think anybody needs to worry about it being bad because this movie looks like it will be the best of the pokemon movies or maybe second or third best

i think it would be cool if they saved victini for the kyruem movie, and to make kyruem change form Zekrom and Reshiram used their fusion attacks on victini, which acts like an infinite energy generator, and it sends that combo into kyruem to make it thaw into a totally awesome superpoke and save unova.... that could happen in genosect movie.... *crosses fingers*

Some of the differences in the movies:
- Cilan's macaroon basket is red in White, and blue in Black.

Possibly a hint for an r/s/e remake? Why else would that be changed?

I'm not going to read the summary, but if previous release dates of the past 13 other movies are anything to go on, Japan can expect to see these two on DVD in December, and we will get our first airing early next year (probably February), with the DVD release only a few months after.

I'll definitely watch Black Hero on DVD in Japanese when its available, and unlike the last movie with zorua/zoroark, this one looks absolutely incredibly!

adan15 said:
I don't think anybody needs to worry about it being bad because this movie looks like it will be the best of the pokemon movies or maybe second or third best

I don't think it would be 2nd or 3rd best. At least not in my opinion. To me the 1st and 3rd movies where the best.

Anyways, I still can't wait to watch it!

DittoCrow said:
Possibly a hint for an r/s/e remake? Why else would that be changed?

Because there were a billion other subtle differences across both movies? Are we seriously brining up remake hype at the colour of a macaroon basket? XD

Yeah! I'm pumped for an r/s/e remake :p I'm probably just looking too hard for hints and that one popped out, lol.

When the movies get released in the US, it would nice if they were on one disc with a low price. But I am worried that they will be released as 2 separate movies.

We're suspecting that, in Japan at least, they'll do a dual release with both discs in the one set. They did the same for the official soundtrack, so here's hoping they do that AND that it's carried over for english viewers.

Back