(1) Upcoming 'Best Wishes' Episode Titles [5/19]

"Can you guess why we're posting this story?" Why?? (It's probably something obvious, but I'm just up and still sleepy -.-)

It's really interesting how much love dunsparce seems to get at the moment... First pmd and now in the anime, makes me hope he could finally get an evolution. With him being my favourite pokemon, on one hand I'm being really excited, since he could finally be an actually usable pokemon and not just sit in my team looking pretty, on the other hand I'm really scard he might evolve to something horrendous looking and I might end up preferring him as a weak little worm :D

Dunsparce evolution is possible. Sylveon was getting foreshadowed by the Eevee evolution episodes, and in PMD:GTI. Dunsparce made front cover on PMD:GTI!

If he does catch Dunsparce this late in Best Wishes, it's kind of obvious he will take it to Kalos.

Although the Butterfree episode is obviously more fan service for the "fans" whose childhoods have apparently been ruined, I will nonetheless gladly enjoy it as much as possible, and I would love a dunsparce evo! Been watching the anime since day one, even before I played the games, and I always enjoy getting up on Saturday and enjoying these episodes. The one with pirates peaks my interest.

D.N.A said:
don()shinobi said:
mqdefault.jpg

5 seconds on Google.

Ah my apologies.

It's just as likely that Ash will mistake this one Butterfree for his Butterfree, cue a giant flashback episode. I feel like Pokemon has done that before?
That'd make sense, but the Butterfree in the pic looks sad, like it recognizes Ash.

I thought you were referring to something more substantial. That image is from the Da poster and doesn't really mean anything - it's just promotional art, not a screenshot. I'm not saying it's impossible that Ash will not meet his Butterfree, but the episode description would probably lay it on more heavily if it were the case. There have been plenty of times where promotional art used for the anime is depicting something that isn't what you think it is. Like there being a real Groudon on the Jirachi movie DVD or whatever. Plus Ash's Butterfree left with a scarf around its neck, though that probably wouldn't be a detail they would have to use if it were to come back necessarily. The anime disappoints us a lot when it comes to things like this so I would rather play it safe than sorry. :p

da.jpg

But... If Butterfree comes back, what about his Butterfree girlfriend :( actually, even though the episode was horribly sad, it was one of the goodbyes I was the least sad about,because he didn't just give him away or anything, he flew off with another Butterfree partner to be a happy family :)
In case ash really meets him again, I want him to meet him and the pink Butterfree and their little caterpies... But that's just me ;)

I SPY Clair in the poster. Good to see they threw her in there. <3

I'm not ready to say sayonara to Iris! ;(

As for Butterfree, the description seems to point to a simple flashback. But at the same time, I suppose the title seems to place a substantial emphasis on Butterfree....maybe there's a twist we haven't thought of yet. I would certainly appreciate and actual encounter, if not for the sake of nostalgia, at least to provide a sense of continuity. Y'know... to show viewers that what happened a long time ago in Kanto is actually showing an effect here in the future, in Unova - or I guess in this case Decolora. It's especially rewarding to those who enjoyed watching early seasons to see them draw connections between generations.

Is it time yet to start annoying RS-remake-QQers with comments like:

GEN I REMAKES IS COMING GUYS

?

Mitja said:
Is it time yet to start annoying RS-remake-QQers with comments like:

GEN I REMAKES IS COMING GUYS

?

*Re-remakes

I will most likely be disappointed if they bring back the butterfree story. It is one of the few strong moments of the anime, and tampering with the story could ruin it.

Mitja said:
We dont need something that's worse than Jirachi, do we?

W-what!? Why sir, I AM OFFENDED. :p

On topic: First off, I think I missed something because I have no idea why this is being posted. XD
Also: Ash and Iris separtating? Aww... I kinda liked her too. Looking at the poster, it seems like Cilan's leaving as well. ;-;
Finally: Does anybody else notice that in the poster where it says "Tasting Time!," there's a Vanillite??? O_0

First his Charizard makes a return, and now possibly his Butterfree? Im gonna implode.
Pokemon, you're doing it right.
Although even if Butterfree does come back, it probably wouldnt be permanent. I'd still be glad to at least see a brief return though.
Now if only we heard from Primeape and Pidgeot... but above all, I would personally love to hear from Lapras again.

Trainerhan1 said:
If he does catch Dunsparce this late in Best Wishes, it's kind of obvious he will take it to Kalos.
Not necessarily. Correct me if im wrong but I dont think hes ever taken anything besides Pikachu to a new region, spare Johto back when the anime was run differently... he caught a Gible pretty late in the last region and it was even taken to the league and dumped off at Oaks along with everything else right after, like usual. And then his old Cyndaquil evolved at Oaks and it still remained there. Ash, no wonder you keep losing.

Also, as a side note, this is the third Dunsparce mention as of late. The first being his major role in the new Mystery Dungeon game and the second being the recent mentions on Pokemon Smash. Im getting more and more convinced they're hinting at a gen 6 evolution. :)

Cilan can leave, good riddance to him and his horrible food puns. But Iris, noooooooo! I actually like her and hope she stays for the rest of Unova. (or Declora, in this case)

Back