(1) Two New Legendary Treasures Cards [10/10]

Oh, cool! Now Seismitoad-Round deck will be feasible since we have basic Rounders!

...owaitlol

Also, that Ninetales is looking pretty neat.

Who else thinks that Ninetales will appear in the Fennekin deck? Both are foxes, and all 3 decks will use Fairy Pokemon so on a "starter deck vs starter deck"-level it also makes sense.

Meloetta is surprisingly weak. Brilliant Voice is alright for a non-EX Basic, but very lacking for an EX. And Round is way too energy-specific, not to mention that Round is a pretty weak attack (you need a minimum of 3 Round users before it has reached EX level, and even then it's below the EX curve (see Darkrai EX for instance: less specific energy cost AND extra damage)). Not to mention it only has 110 HP of course.
Not saying I don't like that though. In fact, I wish that EX cards were always at this kind of level.

I was planning to make a Meloetta EX and Gardevoir deck once it was revealed in EX battle boost... happy it is official now.

I like the Meloetta EX card finally they made one, i am waiting for a Suicune EX card :D

Round sounds like it'll be fun, I wonder if it'll be strong enough to be competitive.

I could see that Ninetails going with Ho-oh and the Bright Look Ninetails.

They're interesting but not game breaking.

Back