(1) Three New Pokemon Revealed on 'Oha Suta' [7/30]

I think if the baby deer does evovle into Stantler. That fluff/leaf stuff on its head might turn into the black orb things on Stantler's antlers.

mijumarulover said:
There are new characters seen in the beginning but only show for a split second:
bwchars.png

Am I the only one thinking that these two look a bit like Final Fantasy Characters? In particular maybe Final Fantasy Tactics or the style of final fantasy characters in Final Fantasy 12? (XII)

I hope the fawn is unrelated to Stantler. We need more deer pokemon. Minezumi evolution and the stork look great. :D

I also like the new team. They look very medieval.

I don't mind the new dress up thing, if some people like it that's fine but it's not what's making me most excited anyway.

I might give it a go sometime though....it looks like it has more features...

i don't want pre-evo only~ if they want to make pre-evo, i want the evolution too~ like budew and roserade~

Do you think that the seasons will change over time and we'll see different seasons in the same routes.....or do you think it'll be simpler than that and just appear when you're walking in certain routes? I did get the impression in the video that it could be one season on a route (spring possibly) and then another season at a different time (Autumn)

I hope it's the former, having seasons would be awesome....then that way you could catch more ice pokemon during winter and alot less in Summer (if any).

and I hope the seasons are the same everywhere....so if it's winter in one route it'll be winter in another route and everywhere else too for a set period of time. It would refresh the game I think, a new way of changing what pokemon appear apart from day/night.....maybe there could be certain pokemon that only evolve during a certain season...

I loooooooooooove new pokemons! and new trainer classes! and seasons! omfg
cant waitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt (L)(L)(L)(L)(L).

i hope my version will arrive till the end of september

Finally a swan pokemon. And I bet the fawn is the pre-vo of Stantler. Now we need Moosler!

The only thing I don't care for is Team Plasma... why can't they just bring Team Rocket back. I hope Plasma is good and not another Galactic. They were a joke.

The best news out of this IMO was the PokeShifter which is alot like Pal Park except instead of going around catching the Pokemon normally while exploring you're catching them with a crossbow which is weird. A hunting aspect I see?

I'm thinking the PokeShifter is what the Transfer Machine in the game is supposed to be or If the PokeShifter and the Transfer Machine are both in the games, either way it's really nice that you can migrate Pokemon from the Gen IV games.

1st thing is first when i first saw team plasma i didnt like them, they will have to grow on me because i personaly think they look stupid, maybe with some different clothes(but i know i will get used to it when i play the jp one)but everything else looks GREAT!! like the person said up ^two posts it would be cool if the season would acutaly change with your actual time i think that would be great! I would love that it would keep me playing more.One more thing they should let you get some sort of event on holidays like a free/secret mission then that would make it way cooler.Ok im done lol haha

~Blastoise91~

For some reason when I saw Autumn in the video I got flashes of "Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons. I have fond memories of that game. <3

Maybe there will be pokemon moves that can control what season it is for a certain amount of time?

hey with new seasons means new weathers which mean new castform forms!!

EDIT:Can someone plz tell me what Feeling Check is?

Woah! I gotta love Team Plasma! They can be the good guys with outfits like that. ;] Knights!!!

team plasma looks like doctor nuns from space!

about the video: you can link with little girl hikers who will exclaim "win!" then give you a piece of the tri-force.

The swan may be the 2-stage evolution of Mamepato, since it looks like its blue feathers on its breast are shaped like a heart. It also resembles Mamepato's alleged evolution: Hatooboo.

I don't like the design of Team Plasma, but I appreciate the medieval theme. Black and White seems to be incorporating both the past and the modern in the same time frame. Wonder how it will turn out... :/

An American football player... hmmm... I didn't know what to think about the region BW would be based on, but this really screams U.S.

Miruhoggu doesn't look that good, although I will reserve my opinion until I see his artwork. The exact same thing happen with Minezumi.

And the trailer looks awesome! I want to know what the crown at the beginning is all about. Also both Reshiram and Zekrom look great. :D

I like all the three new pokémon!

Miruhoggu looks a lot like Alvin!!! Really like it! The Bambi pokémon is really cute, but I don't think it's the Stantler pre-evo. The swan pokémon is ok, nothing special, but ok, I need to see its sprite/artwork!

Back