(1) Tabunne, Basurao, Darumakka from B/W Demos; Next 'CoroCoro' Details [8/10]

Yes! Plant-owl isn't real!
No! Wakoishi isn't real!
Phew! I misread the update to begin with - I thought it was saying Emonga's not real - but it's just that sprite that's fake. No need to worry...

Playerking95 said:
Just because Tabunne is male doesn't mean it is 100% male, wait i still don't understand.

I Cant Evolve Into Miltank, Because Miltank Can ONLY BE A GIRL

I really hope Mijumaru's final evolution won't be Water/Fighting, even though there's only one Pokémon with that type combination so far (Poliwrath). Fighting is just overused as a secondary type for starters :/

Playerking95 said:
Just because Tabunne is male doesn't mean it is 100% male, wait i still don't understand.

What? It's not a flippin' hermaphroditic pokemon. It's not just sneakily hiding a little miltank fanny round the back or anything.

You can only ONLY get female Miltanks. Therefore having a MALE Prevolution is impossible.

I'm hoping it's jesterish. Jesters are flippin' awesome. They'd be fitting in with team Plasmas medieval costumes.

Playerking95 said:
So for Tabunne to be it's prevo it needs to be 100% female as well?

OMG, IT CANT BE MILTANKS PRE EVO LEAVE IT AT THAT

Playerking95 said:
So for Tabunne to be it's prevo it needs to be 100% female as well?

Unless you want the male Tabunnes to not evolve, or evolve into something else yes, because pokemon can't change genders :p

well, what if it has gender-based evos?

the males evolve into Tauros
then the females evolve into Miltank

or it's like combee, where only the female evolves

it was not confirmed that Tabunne is male only in the games. It's just that it is male in the screenshot

but, personally, I don't want it to be a Miltank pre-evo.

Yeah... guys? That thing looks nothing like a cow. If that's what the cows around your local farms look like, I am deeply concerned.
That said, Tabunne looks like something I'll appreciate a lot more in a clearer image, but for now it seems cute and pink and that's enough for me.

I like the idea of more added effects; they make battling less predictable and more interesting.

Don't you type to me in that tone of voice. Geez whatever i really don't care. Rememeber last time o listened to you victini you angered me so much it wasn't funny any way yeah it could a tauros thing or whatever and theres a female thing that's brown and evolved into miltank.

Back