(1) Tabunne, Basurao, Darumakka from B/W Demos; Next 'CoroCoro' Details [8/10]

Basurao to me looks like it could be a water/steel type Pokemon. But it's only a water type, which sucks. I'm sure if it was water/steel, it's evo would be something awesome.

JayRock05 said:
Basurao to me looks like it could be a water/steel type Pokemon. But it's only a water type, which sucks. I'm sure if it was water/steel, it's evo would be something awesome.

It could still evolve into a Water/Steel. Lots of pokemon don't gain a second type until evolution. Somehow Water/Steel seems quite possible. Fingers crossed! :D

Mucrush said:
This here is what I am seing on that blurry Basurao sprite

Basurao_by_Pokemon_Diamond.gif

:3

Basurao.jpg

My drawing of Basurao based off of Mucrush's sprite.
Of course Mucrush's is better since it actually has color. xD

ManhattanTheStarr said:
Btw, this is the Digimon it reminded me of:
images
It looks almost like both of them, really. :0 But maybe that's just me. :p

I knooww, that was the first thing i thought of, im glad others think this

hooner94 said:
I knooww, that was the first thing i thought of, im glad others think this

well it does kinda look like them but still its a pokemon and it dosent look like any other pokemon soo i like it!

and i hate when people compare digimon to pokemon -_-

Darumakka is a little cuter now that it's known that it can tuck in it's limbs, hehe. Not a fan of Tabunne currently but maybe the KS artwork will change my mind (if it's even a real pokemon). It just seems so...generic, and it isn't even cute like jigglypuff, imo.

I had a feeling that plant thing was fake as well, but I was getting a bit scared when it wasn't discovered straight away that it was a fake. I'm very glad it is.

Basurao is also pretty cool, although I don't know why people are thinking it's going to be the Gyarados of this generation for two reasons:
1. Its appearance is hardly as pathetic looking as magikarp and feebas.
2. There really is no reason to create another Gyarados counterpart. The reason Milotic was created for the 3rd generation was to give a defensive contest-performing counterpart to Gyarados, who is seen more as the offensive gym-battler. Pokemon Musicals aren't exactly different enough to warrant another version.

I knew the plant was super-fake. It's name was even (rumored) Plant. Really 4ch? Don't know how any person thought it real.

I'm also RELIEVED that Darumakka has limbs. Just got way cooler IMO. Still don't care for Hihidaruma. =/

Gen IV will be awesome.

^Don't you mean gen V?

and yeah, the plant is fake, good news. but this new pink pokemon also looks fake to me...

Tabunne seems to scream out FAKE to me O-O

It looks like it has been pasted on top of another pokemon...

Of course, I could be totally wrong though because I am quite skeptical now that I know that those other pokemon were fakemon.

PokéMontage said:
Basurao is also pretty cool, although I don't know why people are thinking it's going to be the Gyarados of this generation for two reasons:
1. Its appearance is hardly as pathetic looking as magikarp and feebas.
2. There really is no reason to create another Gyarados counterpart. The reason Milotic was created for the 3rd generation was to give a defensive contest-performing counterpart to Gyarados, who is seen more as the offensive gym-battler. Pokemon Musicals aren't exactly different enough to warrant another version.

Thanks for pointing that second part out, I'm tired of hearing that it's the Magikarp of this gen, it SO isn't. If it's the "equivalent" of anything it would be like Carvanha.

Anyways, I don't understand why everyone in this thread thinks Daruma looks beter with limbs. I like it better without limbs, because of what it's based on, the Daruma doll:

200px-Daruma.jpg

I don't know why everyone's making such a big deal over it's limbs, you people must HATE Voltorb and Electrode :p

In any case, even if it didn't have limbs, I wasn't gonna use it anyways, because I'm not particularly fond of the ape-like Hihidaruma >>

Tarazuma said:
I don't know why everyone's making such a big deal over it's limbs, you people must HATE Voltorb and Electrode :p

In any case, even if it didn't have limbs, I wasn't gonna use it anyways, because I'm not particularly fond of the ape-like Hihidaruma >>

I'm not exactly fond of it either, but I just thought it was a cute idea that it could suck in it's arms and legs lol.

I know what it's based on, but it didn't seem like it would be able to move around at all without limbs (unlike voltorb, who can roll). Then again, we have stuff like sunkern.

Well, retracting its limbs IS kinda cute actually hehe.

And yeah Sunkern's another example, as well as Spoink, though it's obvious Spoink bounces lol.

it looks more like a little ape with its arms and legs, which i prefer over a daruma. Atleast it can move around and do stuff like that. Looks more natural.

Tarazuma said:

I DO hate voltorb and electrode lol

So. Mr new fish guy... he has the same fin shape as Magikarp and Gyarados. maybe his evolution will be the Derpy one this time.

I'm in love with Tabunne, no clue why but love it. DEFINITE spot on my team don't care what its' stats are, or what it evolves into..if it evolves at all. This may sound silly sounding but for me it looks like something out of Lilo & Stitch (High five to anyone who watched that show) No idea why xD

Everything else is cool, I like Darumakka more than Hihidaruma...what a shame.

Yay for grotesque plant thing being fake.
Yay for new Magikarp of this generation.

Interesting that the Water Starter (Always forget it's name lol) has a high attack stat...definitely interested.
Fire starter seems okay...meh still waiting for it's evolution before i make a judgement
Tsutajaa being a special attacker kinda disappoints me...wanted it to be a fast physical attacker...ah well we'll see.

Back