(1) Swirlix and Spritzee’s Fairy Evolutions Revealed in ‘Ciao’ [10/2]

Im going to hard assume Spritzee;s has another evo, because that would be like and egg hatching into vullaby and then not having it evolve into mandibuzz, it doesn't look complete yet.

I dunno, to me, it looks more evolved than Wigglytuff or Clefable do. Its proportions are fairly "matured," with a small head and bulky body. It almost looks like a more sinister cousin to defensive fairies like Blissey.

I am lovin' the Spritzee evolution and I am going to name it "Cancan", the Candyfloss one not so much but I definitely prefer the evolution more than it's per-evolved form

I'm not seeing why there is so much hate on these two! I think they're cute, especially Slurpuff!

I wonder how good they'll be in battle though?

Brave Vesperia said:
I'm not seeing why there is so much hate on these two! I think they're cute, especially Slurpuff!

I also don't quite understand some of the hate these two evos have gotten. They're well designed and,I mean, let's call a spade a spade, these 2 aren't the reason any of us are getting the games in the first place!

FT10 said:
Brave Vesperia said:

I also don't quite understand some of the hate these two evos have gotten. They're well designed and,I mean, let's call a spade a spade, these 2 aren't the reason any of us are getting the games in the first place!
I actually don't hate either of them, it just that Spritzee's evo just was unexpected and just threw me off. After having the design settle for a bit I am starting to enjoy it/like it more >w<

I don't know how to feel about these reveals. Slurpuff is cute i'd like to see it in the kitchen cooking I wouldn't mind it helping me while I cook. Aromatisse is posing like a plus size model I wonder if they are 2nd stage evolutions?

Ok... Slurpuff is werid, and Aromatisse scares me o_O but is just my opinion...
These are the kind of pokemon that I never will put in a pc's box, or even in a pokeball...

But who knows? Maybe some day they start to grow on me...

Awe, a little chef and a dancer. They feel kind of, not finished yet but adorable nonetheless.

Huh...I swore I posted in this thread before. Anyway, I adore Swirlix's evolution. It's a poodle-like fairy and really adorable. It's really derp looking too which i think makes it cuter. For Spritzee's it looks like a sow girl or a can can dancer. It did gain a darker evolution, but my one uestion is...where'd it's wings go?

GamerXYZ said:
Ugh... First ice cream, now whipped cream...

"But why do you hate that and don't hate those piles of sludge called Grimer and Muk?". Simple: Grimer and Muk are mutated toxic waste, which is a good theme to spawn a monster from. But... mutated ice creams??? mutated whipped cream??? Even in a world with (almost?) 1000 monsters ranging from tiny to enormous, from adorable to monstrous, from little mice to masters of the universe, that just doesn't make an ounce of sense.

You clearly haven't watched "The Stuff"
Go watch it.

All these evolutions are just giving me permanent sad face :( I was so excited to see what XY was coming up with but so far its just too bland.

I'm happy that Lickitung and Lickilicky finally have some sort of female version and the evolution reminds me of one female friend of mine that it's rather cute. On the other hand, I don't like the evolution of the perfume Pokémon...I didn't expected GF to create a Pokémon inspired on Moulin Rouge; this and Malamar are the most frightening Pokémon I've ever seen, even beating Ghost-type Pokémon. Oh Jinx, if I ever thought that your lips and your behaviour were something to be afraid of, I forgive you.

These are honestly just...awful. That's the best you can do GameFreak? Well, I guess the pre-evo's weren't much to work with already. But this? Really?

There really isn't too much originality in the XY pokemon. I mean Klefki? Half this generations pokemon are inanimate objects. Overall I'm not too impressed. The saving grace for this generation has to be all the different pokemon from previous generations we will be able to catch.

Back