(1) Supposed 'X' and 'Y' Insider Information [5/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since reading the part of this thread/forum/i don't know of the mystery pokemon in the pokedex, isn't there a possibility of Fletchling having 2 last evolutions? But i'm not certain with the two pokemon after the mystery pokemon( which most people and i still think are the pokedex slots for pidgey's evolution line). Don't kill me if someone has already said this...

If it doesn't make sense for Xerneas to get a new type, then it doesn't make sense for Mewtwo to get a new form. Yveltal fans are still going to get Y regardless of the legendaries typing. Xerneas fans are the same, if anything, it will will just make the sales of X and Y more even probably. Also, if they went with Fairy/Grass and Dark/Flying for the types this gen, the legendaries would both have a type advantage in some way over each other, and if the starter evolutions types are correct, GF may very well be going with more balance in Pokemon this game. For every Xerneas fan I've come across there are probably like, 3-4 Yveltal fans... Dark as legendary typing has only been done with Darkrai and we haven't had this type on a mascot before either. So I honestly don't see why it's a problem if Xerneas had the new typing...

SuperArtNinja said:
If it doesn't make sense for Xerneas to get a new type, then it doesn't make sense for Mewtwo to get a new form. Yveltal fans are still going to get Y regardless of the legendaries typing. Xerneas fans are the same, if anything, it will will just make the sales of X and Y more even probably. Also, if they went with Fairy/Grass and Dark/Flying for the types this gen, the legendaries would both have a type advantage in some way over each other, and if the starter evolutions types are correct, GF may very well be going with more balance in Pokemon this game. For every Xerneas fan I've come across there are probably like, 3-4 Yveltal fans... Dark as legendary typing has only been done with Darkrai and we haven't had this type on a mascot before either. So I honestly don't see why it's a problem if Xerneas had the new typing...
I'm a Xerneas fan, not a Yveltal fan, and I agree with you. I personally don't see a problem with it.

absolfusion said:
Tai Le Ree said:
I hope you get swept by a moxiemance holding a persim berry.

I have actually used this in conjunction with tailwind. That thing is a MONSTER.
I know something more evil

Leipard with prankster holding a lagging tail with assist
smearagle with shadow force
4 various stalling mons with moves assist doesnt take from to kill priority users and normal types

Liepard used assist, Liepard hid in the abyss
Opponent does anything
Opponent does anything a second time
Liepard used shadow force
Liepard used assist, Liepard hid in the abyss
Opponent does anything
Opponent does anything a second time
Liepard used shadow force

Omg I just realized that the pictures of the starters' movesets show them to be at level 5 and they already have their own type move (vine whip, ember, bubble). Does this mean we'll receive them with their move or will we get them at a lower level?

Water Pokémon Master said:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-yo-wpm-riding-info?pid=2435042#pid2435042

:( At least you can finally rest now. It must've been a tough time going through all this stuff! Thanks for the information

Why do I have a feeling that the type of Chespin's final evolution will not be Grass/Dark? It seems like he's such a funny dude and according to his official description: "The Grass-type Pokémon Chespin has a tough shell covering its head and back. Despite having a curious nature that tends to get it in trouble, Chespin keeps an optimistic outlook and doesn't worry about small details.", Well he have curious nature and gets in trouble sometimes but he doesn't seem to be a bad guy by having optimistic outlook. That's why I tried to search some dark type pokemons and try to look even to their 1st stage evolutions if there is also a dark-type pokemon that seems to be less serious looking.. He looks very much different to those dark types that seems to be more damn serious even their still not in their final evolution. :D Just a thought

Kiko Dayrit said:
Why do I have a feeling that the type of Chespin's final evolution will not be Grass/Dark? It seems like he's such a funny dude and according to his official description: "The Grass-type Pokémon Chespin has a tough shell covering its head and back. Despite having a curious nature that tends to get it in trouble, Chespin keeps an optimistic outlook and doesn't worry about small details.", Well he have curious nature and gets in trouble sometimes but he doesn't seem to be a bad guy by having optimistic outlook. That's why I tried to search some dark type pokemons and try to look even to their 1st stage evolutions if there is also a dark-type pokemon that seems to be less serious looking.. He looks very much different to those dark types that seems to be more damn serious even their still not in their final evolution. :D Just a thought

It isn't a dark type yet though... Piplup doesn't look like it'll become part steel in it final evolution. Chespin is pure grass, but there isn't anything to denote that it's only in his final evo, or something. It may actually make sense somehow... Cacnea is a pure grass that doesn't seem like it'll evolve into a Cacturne...

moonlightning said:
Alix Rooker said:
I'm looking forward to the last bit of information that WPM will be giving us today.

Me too, I'm glad this mess is sorted out.

Me three:p

Can't wait until later to read the rest of the info WPM has.

hever said:
What time does he usually update his page? (US time)

Pacific time would be right around 4:30 PM since he said he would post it after Pokémon Smash finished airing.

hever said:

Pacific time would be right around 4:30 PM since he said he would post it after Pokémon Smash finished airing.
[/quote]

Oh okay. Thanks

Light Type PoKéMoN Exist said:

Water Pokémon Master mentioned that he plans to post the rest of his information before Pokémon Smash airs.

hever said:

Pokémon Smash airs in Japan from 7:30 am to 8:30 am (one hour) on Sunday (Japan's time zone is about half of a day ahead of the United States' time zones, so it would be Saturday afternoon in the US while it's Sunday morning in Japan.)

If you know your time zone information and want to know what time in your area Smash will be airing in Japan, I suggest using http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc to convert 7:30 am Japan time to your time zone.

TL;DR: Expect WPM's news before 7:30am Japan time.

AtmosphericThunder said:
Light Type PoKéMoN Exist said:

Water Pokémon Master mentioned that he plans to post the rest of his information before Pokémon Smash airs.

hever said:

Pokémon Smash airs in Japan from 7:30 am to 8:30 am (one hour) on Sunday (Japan's time zone is about half of a day ahead of the United States' time zones, so it would be Saturday afternoon in the US while it's Sunday morning in Japan.)

If you know your time zone information and want to know what time in your area Smash will be airing in Japan, I suggest using http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc to convert 7:30 am Japan time to your time zone.

TL;DR: Expect WPM's news before 7:30am Japan time.

My apologies I guess I didn't remember the whole comment all the way through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back