(1) Spring Tin Promos, Legends of Justice Box Promos, Elite Trainer Box Items [3/1]

Re: RE: (1) Spring Tin Promos, Legends of Justice Box Promos, Elite Trainer Box Items [3/1]

ECHOxLegend said:
I play BCR WKEX and win, so shush yo mouths...

Exactly. The promo IS BCR WKEX. Better Reshiboar for all.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Spring Tin Promos- Yaaaayyyy KeldeopPrint olol inb4 all the FA Keldeo rage. I collect dragon Pokemon, so these tins are all around win for me. Plus I just like keeping one of each collector tin just for extra storage and since I collect certain pokemon (i.e. Keldeo) these new wave of tins will grow my Keldeo collection :3

Legends of Justic Promo-hmmm that Cobalion looks yummy...huh. might test it in certain decks

Elite Trainer Box-Now I don't know what you all are complaining about as far as cardbord deck boxes-if you mean the box with all the energy in it, yeah thats crummy but probably meant for packaging purposes only. But the actual deck box holder? erm hello hurdur what do they sell at regionals that retails sometimes for 30-40 bucks by itself? Long cardboard deck boxs like N or Cynthia . And last I checked, while yes, they hold more, we got so much from this box (actually nice special condition counters that weren't cardboard , themed dice and some nice set of packs + a poster but even I think the poster is crummy lol) Though I will admit they were cheap arses as far as reusing artwork from the SS game (?) iirc. Played in a Plasma Storm box Tournament with one of these things and had a blast :3

Only getting a Keldeo tin for my deck for states...

I haven't seen any Reshiboar decks in any of the leagues/tournaments I've went to lately. They're not at all popular in my area. Tons of Klinklang and Blastoise/Keldeo though. I wish they would have put the better Kyurems in the tins, but honestly, I am sort of happy they didn't... Maybe I won't have to worry about as many Blastoise/Keldeo decks with good BKEX...heheh...

I don't think playability has anything to do with a good collection... Why do people collect cards? Definitely NOT to play them. I've been a collector since the beginning and recently took to playing. I never ever took playability into account when pricing my collection. Rarity, quality and looks are some of the important factors I look at. The BWEX and WKEX tin promos should be decently cheap promos to collect which makes me a happy collector, but makes me a sad player because they don't play that well.

The cardboard deck box in the Elite Trainer box is a huge let down... :( I was really looking forward to having a sweet black Lugia deck box. The burn and poison counters are super nice though.

Just my two cents! :)

I like that Meloetta with the Meowth caught up in a gust - it reminds me of pokemon snap when Meowth got owned by the two pidgey haha

FujiKing said:
The 2 Meloetta cards are artworks from "Meloetta's Moonlight Sereande"

They're not actually. They are similar but not from the actual mini, and they were made before the mini.

Actually took a bite in buying the elite trainer box and I was shocked with what I got on the seven booster packs: Giratina plasma (62/135), Manaphy (34/135), Plasma Zapdos EX (48/135) , Charizard (136/135), Magnezone plasma (46/135), the two other packs gave me a rare and a reverse holo of conkeldurr. forgot the other one. considering I got this for around 37 bucks, I say it's a bargain.

I can agree with the deck box is a huge let down.. it's even hard to open without damaging it because it's made of carton...

I got an error White Kyurem Tin!
Unfortunatly I got an extra emerging powers pack, although it did result in a holo tornadus. Also got the DEX Garbador! :)

Back