(1) September's 'CoroCoro' Scans Apparently Leaking [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I don't like about Pokemon Black and White are how the Sprites look for the generation v pokemon.
I don't really like the Diamond and Pearl sprites. However, wait until the 3rd game, and they will get better. In my opinion, the PtHGSS sprites were much better than DP.

@elite. I agree with you. It's stupid to show the special the day before the game comes out. It should be all week.

I will always love 4th gen the most. the whole time/space theme was mind-blowing. for me its not about the pokemon. its about the epic story line.

"@ psyburn, it's the 14th game to get a perfect score in the history of Famitsu. It now joins the ranks of games like Ocarina of Time."

Famitsu have also given Nintendogs a 40/40, and if I'm not mistaken FFXII as well. OoT really did deserve its score though.

"Blimey, why all the arguements? Why not take all this for what it's worth and enjoy the experience of new pokemon being revealed, legit or not. Maybe if you all had girlfriends you wouldn't be kicking up all this fuss.... "

Says the guy whose time spent online is over 3 months and has a horibbly ugly furry avatar. So then, how does this statement apply to females? Or do you believe that girls don't exist on the interwebs? We can all make stereotypes, but out of every profile I've checked, yours is the only one with over a week spent online.

Anyways, it's a little past 7:30 now.

@elite: what epic story line? It is the same basic story as all the other ones, just with a different theme, I liked the time-space thing, but the story kinda disapointed...

wait wait wait...im confused. on bulbapedia it says 5 days 16 hours. so tomarrow it will be 5 days. but then it will be the 13th in japan tomarrow. so 5+13=18th which means it will be 3+13 (pokemon sunday 2 days before game) =16th but the 16th in japan would be a thursday then wouldn't it??

^And the crow calls the raven black. You're here too, smart alec. And what a lovely stereotype to bring up in the midst of the heaviest angst I have seen here thus far. Toungue

You obviously missed the point i was making. Just highlighting the fact that the certain people analysing and arguing over the legitimacy of the pokemon, obviously need to get out more. Enjoy all the new pokemon related info, dont judge it. Better still wait just 6 days!

WAIT! I'm having the sleepover on the 17 which in the Japan is the 18 at 4 o clock where I live so at night it should be released!

"You obviously missed the point i was making. Just highlighting the fact that the certain people analysing and arguing over the legitimacy of the pokemon, obviously need to get out more. Enjoy all the new pokemon related info, don't judge it. Better still wait just 6 days!"

There are better ways to do that than making stupid generalizations which only make you look like a hypocrite (we're all on a Pokemon site lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back