(1) September's 'CoroCoro' Scans Apparently Leaking [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What truly stands out in my eyes here is Desukan's ability. If it has good stats (or is even just defense-based), then I can guarantee it'll be OU.

Buffalon is just...I don't know what to say. I's a buffalo with an afro, what's not to like?

Dangoro seems like the kind of Pokémon to replace Geodude in the caves...and it has Sturdy. ._.

According to the lists given yesterday, it seems as if Tabunne won't evolve...a shame, really. If it evolved and thus had better stats, I'm sure it and Heal Beam could be used. I guess Tabunne is like the White Mage of Pokémon.

With your other Pokémon holding a Lum Berry, Victini's Flame Sphere attack could have quite an impact on the Double and Triple battle metagame. Being able to burn 2 or 3 Pokémon in a single attack is godly. It seems like Victini is more like a support Pokémon than anything.
Wait, I got it. Complete Burn to disable the berries, then Flame Sphere to burn everything. Hax Sign: Burn Everything

To be honest, I thought that Doryuuzu's head was the drill...

Everything looks good to me.
...despite the starter evolutions. -_-

in your opinion miju3 would be different in posture and colour from the leaked one such miju2 is from corocoro??

@Fire the lil dragon will turn into Ononokusu it seems, Awesome cuz yellow is my favorite color. Im gonna call the buffalo froalo.

Gah~ I love all of these. All of them. I've even come to accept and even like the Starter Evos. The monkeys are just perfect. So are the Spider and Sarcophagus. I really like all of them, and they're all just radiant with personality.

Except for Tabbune. It's just creepy, always has been, doesn't look like a Pokemon. And wasn't it red the first picture we saw of it?

No Tabunne has always been pink and creamy. Also we will be getting more info because i looked back and found this,
"Finally, CoroCoro has announced that their next issue will be called the "Black Document" and will feature many new Pokemon and storyline details. It will hit store shelves on September 15th, three days before Black and White are released. Considering that there are now 14 Pokemon that have yet to be shown in CoroCoro that we as Internet fans know about, the next issue might not contain many new Pokemon for us, if any. We'll of course post scans and translations of the magazine's Black Document as soon as it is released!"

Desukan with any good pokemon that has explosion. Especially bronzong.
The rock is weird, but i like it. Does it evolve into gigaisu. And that move of his....if its a rock move and it gets some hazards....:)
All flying types will fall to a stony death.
The monkeys move sound cool to. Boiling water is gonna be fun (especially if it can burn fire types) and hopefully so will flame burst. Acrobat better get atleast 70 damage.
Also im getting white now for sure. Zekrom, nature theme, and the better version exclusives. The leaf one reminds me of a deviantart where it drifts around and looks like a pilgrim who has drifted to the new world(new york or isshu).

i got to sleep and wake up and find update 11!

i accepted the fate of our starters im sure everyones gonna learn to love them Buffalon is still rockin especially his move called afro break ahahaha im loving 5th gen.

I like the Yorkie pokemon and the "Rock Radish", but, besides the number thing [being backwards], I feel there's something that should be compared to Pokemon Pia. If you look at Shijika's evolution in these "Corocoro scans", it's fully brown, while Pokemon Pia shows parts of a pokemon with bigger, yellow ears, and green bushiness on it's back (not it's head, the ears are further to the left and higher up). That could have been an early design, but I think it leans more to an evolution if you ask me.

I like them all, except for Tabunne and Mr. Pokeball, because Tabunne looks too plain and Mr. Pokemon (forgot its name) is just a mushroom copy of Voltorb.

it could be the bush were seeing to because if you look at the evo pic u can see yellow tips on the ears

Alright I'll give you that, but what about Basauro's eyes? The blue-striped varieties' eyes nearly go down to it's mouth, while the red-striped one looks like it's further up. (I'm not going to argue about the tail being different, that could go either way)

Tabunne is ok, about average for me. If this is true, does that mean all those rumors on the other pokemon are true? I hope so because i want crookodile to become a big red counterpart to feraligatr. Drk/drg hydra is a dream come true. Any ideas for what your teams are gonna be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back