(1) September's 'CoroCoro' Scans Apparently Leaking [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, atleast now the Fire/Fighting type might be able to take more than one earthquake, which is always a bonus, especially with its high attack and the Blaze ability. However, I may for the first time go with a different type starter, but they all look so damn good.

Doubt it, or atleast i hope not. I love the deers evolution. The legend trios sound really cool now, though too many, but oh well. I really hope the ice/drg is cool and not a frozen chicken. Dont bring shame to my name gamefreak or ill frostbite you. There was a rumor a long time ago about a shi tzu and a cotton pokemon and a bipedal dude.

Sweet this means so far that we'll be getting 13 brand new fire types this gen. I wonder if there are any more fire types yet to be shown.

Ugh, the Mijumaru evolution is sweet. And the coffin Pokemon is kind of creepy.

The only I'm really disappointed with is the Pokabu evolutions. The final form is just weird x3

Im gonna go with wotter, evolve it to dojotter and then go ftw. Either that or with smugleaf. I refuse to evolve them without good ks art. Porkchops can go stick itself in my oven. Im having bacon tonight:)

I hope there are pages left and i hope some of them have stuff about combination moves. I want to know more

Really? I think Pokabu3 looks amazing. Just look towards the designs of Chinese demons or figures and you can see the inspiration. Smuglord looks brilliant too, and I don't think I have ever trained up a pure Grass type properly in my team, so I might go with that. As for Miju3, I hope to get that in my team eventually, but at the moment my pure Water is a Blastoise....all depends on how the stats are distributed.

a ground/electric that is like a "sole"?? i know it's not melkor who said it but if this is reliable, what is a sole? a shoe? XD

so far we have seven electrics... zekrom, shimama, shimama2, denchura, baby denchura (?), emonga, and that "genie" thingy. that's usually the limit, if more come that will be crazy.

gen 1: 9
gen 2: 7
gen 3: 4
gen 4: 7 (not including rotom's forms or zap arceus, it becomes 13 if you do...)

someone early on suggested this gen would have a lot more fire and electric types because of zekrom and reshiram. it didn't make sense to me then, but it seems fire type is getting a lot more than usual, and maybe electric too.... :D

It also seems like we're getting a lot of Fighting types this generation. Fighting and Bug are my two favorite types, so I hope the Fighting ones come out looking much better than how I picture them to be.

@Wolf616: We always have enough space for every Pokemon, and we always have enough space for more than 1 of each Pokemon there is. I'm sure the box limits have been increased to around 25 or so to allow all the new Pokemon.

@sunnyshore where did you hear about the ground/electric pokemon you are talking about?

Kind of upset at these new pokemon.

A bull pokemon should be the evolution of Tauros, or not there at all. We already have Tauros. He should either evolve into a bigger bull or a buffol, but we shouldn't have another.

We already have a season-changing like pokemon (Castform) and Stantler is our un-evolved deer.

The tarantula could have been an evolution of Ariados (who has pretty bad stats) rather than its own pokemon.

We don't need 3 new monkeys when we've already had Chimcar, Aipom, Mankey, etc... the fire money is a cheap rip-off of Chimcar.

The cloud pokemon is horribly made and the little weed is no more different than Oddish.

Surely, there are good things. I thought Plasma looked like a joke, but on Serebii's image they truly look evil.

Some of the pokemon models look good (like the tarantula, draon, deer, mole-thing).

But with the ill use of new pokemon species or their implementation of new pokemon (Tauros not turning into the bull), I am not completely satisfied with what has been shared.

The reason why Tauros doesn't evolve into the buffalo and Ariados doesn't evolve into Denchura is because this region is supposed to have only all new Pokémon. I think these Pokémon are made more to "replace" those ones.

And I'm glad Denchura doesn't evolve from Ariados. A sudden addition of an Electric typing just doesn't seem like it would work on Araidos.

I'm pretty happy with everything. As long as the pokemon are different enough i don't care if they are slightly simmilar to previous pokemon and i am not worried about Gamefreak running out of designs. If you've ever taken a biology class you know that there are many, many options for pokemon and it would be impossible for gamefreak to represent the sheer amount of animals in the world. So i'm not too worried

@Shiramu Kuromu, tell that to my soul silver game... I tried to collect all the different forms and every evolutionary stage of each pokemon. But I ran out of space. You can have each pokemon, and then you'll have only one box left. Which is not enough for all the alternative forms, and my breeding fodder and team pokemon.

So I really hope they increase the number of boxes this time. ;)

I think you're missing the point. This is an entirely new region. You can have any Pokémon. It isn't limited to what existed before. I don't think there are many/any wild Japanese animals in New York. The designers had a clean slate.

Personally, there isn't a Pokémon I don't like. The only thing is Mummy's ability sounds rather strange, like some kind of virus.

P.s. if all the pokemon pages in CoroCoro are in the same part of the magazine, and not a couple of pages apart, then we will still get the following pages: 11, 12, 13, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26. :D

@Firemaker. There are actually wild Asian animals in the U.S., and all over the world. The brown rat is originally an Asian animal (their actual country of origin in unknown).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back