(1) September's 'CoroCoro' Scans Apparently Leaking [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Playerking - Maybe it means that the oaths are moves exclusive to the starters (in other words, no pokemon other than the starters can use the oaths).

@WaniOWani - I think that the Skikijika evolution's appearance also changes with the seasons. ;)

lotus, i really love your userpic :)

i waited almost 3 months to see denchura's face, and it was more perfect than i ever, ever could have hoped.

desukaan and denchura fans, hollah!!!! today is an amazing day!!!! the poor pokemon got skipped over by so many corocoro leaks and various other updates, and finally, exactly one week before the games....!

Yeah but it say only 3 starters. Oh yeah i've been trying to figure out what Pokabu's evo remnds me of if i choose Pokabu in another version o will name it strong bad.

So the evo page was real! We can now finally put this debate to rest. On another note I guess that really wasn't N wearing that eyepiece thing. Man how many pages are we missing?

I really like the elemental monkeys,they seem very intresting to use.
Basurao is cool but I don't think that I'll use it.
Yorterrie and Choronekko are bad.I don't like them.
Desukaan is amazing.
Ononokusu is definetely my favoutite.I love it.
Denchura is amazing.
Doryuuzu is amazing.
Buffalon is a Tauros-afro wannabe.I don' really care about it.
Dangoro.I don't care.
Mebukijika already has a position in my team.
Tabunne,Monmen,Churine and Tamagetake are bad.I don't like them.
Probably I'll change my mind when I will get to use them.

Nooooooo! My precious starters - real! :(

Shikijika's evo really surprises me. He's awesome! As are both of the monkeys that AREN'T Grass! Hiyappu makes burning Flash Fire pokemon a possibility now. The Grass ones (cloud, root, pokeball) are kinda rubbish. The buffalo is retro-cool!

Denchura and Doryuuzu are nice too.

I wonder what the Pickpocket ability does? Automatic Thief?

-----

Can't wait to see the Polar Bears, the Water/Ghost and Fire/Ghost.

-----

So much to take in!

Man, if Denchura really is an evolved Pokémon, I can't wait to see what its prevo looks like. I'm guessing Denchura is an "updated" Ariados, so maybe the prevo is just a tiny spider like Spinarak. It'll probably be even cuter looking!

Well, not wanting to read through 23 pages of posts....

I think the translation provided for the buffalo is wrong. It would make more sense to translate it to English as Buffron, wouldn't it? I'm not an expert on Japanese by any means(oh man, I'm far from it!), but in romaji it would be Baffuron, which WOULD be pronouced as Buffron. And from my understanding, a "fu" sound never sounds like a "fa" sound like you have in Buffalon. Anyways, Buffron matches the pun better(Buf- plus -fro). ;P

But yeah. CoroCoro has generally made me happy. Cept for Fire/Fighting pig, but I guess I can live with that. Still, they missed an opportunity for a flaming Flying Pig....

What's going on!? The last piece of news we got was 2 hours ago, but there are still at least 16 pages left!

I love the all the pokemon in this issue!!!! Especially the monkeys and the pokemushroom and the yorkie <33333333333

lotus: so much THIS!!!!! melkor (i'm now a believer) has him listed as a stage 1, so he has a baby form out there?!?!?! gosh!!! it will be so cute, i am just dying to see... ;_;

Maybe the rest will be revealed later today or tomorrow. The person who leaks the images may have had to leave the computer for whatever reason and didn't upload all of them. These images are leaked by someone in Japan, right? It's getting late over there so maybe the person had to go to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back