(1) September's 'CoroCoro' Scans Apparently Leaking [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
First an eagle and now a buffalo. I like these Native American-like Pokémon! And Shikijika's evolution looks so beautiful. I love deer. Hopefully the Sugimori art can make some of those rediculous sounding Pokémon look awesome.

I think I may like this generation after all, regardless of the dissapointment with the final starter evos. After all, no one said I had to use my starter.

these are kind of cool
im usually like OMG NEW POKEMON, SPAZ OUT, BLLLAAAAAAAAAH
but im not haveing that moment for some reason maybe something don't feel right hmmmmm but i do have a some excitement in me
but the pokemon look good but i hope that tadpole thing ain't real or that smiley face looking thing

It Wasn't Confirmed As The Evolution Of Shikijika On Pokemon Peer It Could Have Been Anything.

All of these scans look real except for the starter one. Some awesome new pokes in there.
Starter one's page doesn't match the style.

@NannerNeck Maybe they wanted to make that one stand out? You'd think they'd reveal the final evos as well as the middle ones.

Yeah but it looks like it so much why are people putting these images as there avatar and in there signature if they don't even though if it's real or not?

I think that the starter page is fake, the rest is real, but the starter page is fake: the name reveal isn’t the same as the others, and there are only 18 pokemon. Counting the “real” pages makes 18, so there’s no room for any more.

But if it does end up real, whatever. Poddo.

SO Pokexperto was right. Lawl at the people who were screaming "FAKE, FAKE!"

I love ALL THREE of the starters. Only thing which is disappointing about them that they're all pure single types except for Pokabu and Chaobuu's Fire-Fighting type. Seriously we have enough of Fire-Fighting starters. >< But if its movepool doesn't disappoint it'll be good too.

I liek the fish, the dog the cat the Denchura the idunnowhatitlookslikeagoldenscorpion thing AND THE FREAKING EGYPTIAN COFFIN IT'S GONNA BE IN MY TEAM. Pure evil.

And the designs of the various peeps in the previous post in the leaked Pokedex. I like the designs. BETTER than the 4th gen's ones.

Somehow Gigaiasu's family line reminds me of Metagross' family. (One eyed roundish head basic pokemon then to a rugged-looking four legged thingum, cough)

Imma plan 3 teams. 1 for Black, 1 for White, and 1 for the future 3rd version. So I'll take all 3 starters (in a way =P).

PS I SWEAR TABUNNE LOOKS WEIRD. WHAT'S WITH THAT CURLY-WURLY THING BESIDE ITS EAR.

Whoa! Info overload!
Sugimori's art for the starter's evolutions saved them IMO. I can't wait to see his art for the final evos.
I like the water monkey better that the others, and it would be on my team, but I'm getting Mijumaru.
That being said, I guess I'm battling Dento.
Basurao seems interesting...To me it looks like an old sailor mixed with a submarine.
Daww!! The new dog is adorable! :3
The cat has potential...
Deathkhan looks EPIC!
Lol at AfroTauors.
Shikijika's evolution is cool. I like its Winter form best
Tabunne is "meh" at best.
New Oddish. That's nice...
o_O A Pokeball-Mushroom...?

I can't wait to see more! :D

@Lotus- Yes this is possible.
But has an official source EVER revealed the starter evo's before?

Edit: Before release I mean. This just screams fishy.

Real or not, I love that Denchura artwork. I liked that other one that turned out fake too, and this one is a thousand times better than that was. This is one Pokémon that came out looking just how I imagined it (if these are real, that is).

Well ppl, better start to get used to the starters, these are real scans, I simply hate the fact that we are getting that fugly sea unicorn as miju's last stage -__-

OH. Not again guys. Now I have a reason to believe this Pokexperto guy. Everything he reveals about the starters, Pokedex list, etc has been true so far. And they are the starters, don't you think they will make the page somewhat... exclusive or something?

Guess I should go ahead and put this out here then since it's probably real as well. I collaborated with Melkor of Pokexperto via email and using descriptions that he gave me, I made this fanart of #537, the final evo of the Frog Pokemon. According to Melkor it is fairly accurate, but I'm sure there are a few things that aren't exactly right. He had a link to it on his Twitter earlier. Might wanna go on and add it to the list of Pokemon by # on the main page, so people will have some idea of what it looks like, as you did with the others. I can post screens of my email conversations with Melkor if you need proof before you wanna put it on the site. http://weyard.deviantart.com/#/d2yf3fk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back