(1) September's 'CoroCoro' Scans Apparently Leaking [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be? Finally, at long last, I get to see Denchura's offical artwork!? Not only that, but it's awesome and I love it too!?

Okay, forget what the starters look like. They can evolve into empty tin cans for all I care now! I'm storing my starter in a box and doing a solo run with Denchura!

Those are Basurao in its 2 forms. Not sure but... Blue Eyed Form? can't read the "--" part "ao--me sugata"

Oh god afro taurus!

thats crazy and is that a pokeball mushroom? and that mummy pokemon is something.

these updates are driving me crazy lol

OMG THAT FITS THE FAN ART THAT POKEXPERTO GAVE US. He Could Be Right Or These Are Fakes.

Oh god, spazzing out. Cat pokemon is awesome, Dog is cute, ONONOKUSU AND DENCHURA AND MOGURYU AND DESUKAN OH YEAH, the afrobull is awesome, the flower stag is awesome, everything else is cool too. I love this. So much.

I want all of them. In my party. ..but alas, only six places D:

The shroom pokemon is so cute! I wanna hug it.

Baffuron(buffalo pokemon), Dashigoro(the round shaped rock pokemon), Mebukijika(Shikijika evo), Monmen(cotton pokemon), Churine(the day cared pokemon), Tamagetake(the pokeball shaped mushroom pokemon)

Afro Tauros is my favorite, dont care what else comes out that thing is super funky!

along with the fire monkey's hair its gonna get real funkalicous.

disappointed in no water fighting miju evo but it still looks great. Now i'm torn between tsutaaja and mijumaru D:

Maybe the mushroom pokemon grows where pokeballs are abandoned by trainers?

I hope the shih tzu turns into a puppy lion. Shih-tzu = lion dog!

Well, it looks like the final evos of the starters will end up being real, oh well I'll get use to it! I'm sticking with my 2 Otters and will learn to love my Sea Unicorn! Anyways, these new pokemon look great! I know for a fact that I'm getting Desukuun now, don't know what the type will be but I don't even care! EPIC! I'm gonna wait to see the Dark/Dragon evo line so I can pick between Ononokusu and it. Just a few more days! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back