(1) September's 'CoroCoro' Scans Apparently Leaking [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you only get to fight one of the three waiters and which one depends on the type of the starter you choose? So if I were to choose Mijumaru, I would only fight Dento and the other two wouldn't do anything?

I think Dento's the main gym leader. In the trailer he is originally the only one there, and the other two appear when you get the badge. So I'm assuming you fight them all.

Okay I don't even care what the starters look like anymore. If this most recent page is real, Poddo/Whichever one has red hair is hot (no pun intended) AND my wish for a young male fire gymleader has been fulfilled... SQUEE.

If so that means i will be battling dento because i'm choosing mijumaru. Ghost boy if you are a fangirl over that guy why are you called ghost boy?

So I guess this confirms Ash gets Mijumaru in the anime since Dento is the leader he battles. Not that there was much doubt he wasn't going to get Mijumaru.

I think I might pick Tsutaaja just so I can fight the Fire leader. Not only is its final evolution the only one I really like, but the Fire leader is the best out of the three. :p

@playerking

Because I have ladyparts B)

Not that there would be anything wrong with boys fangirling over them...or all three fangirling for eachother...ohgod.

Its Really Nice To See, Some Awesome Artwork For The Mijumaru's evolution Futachimaru. And Its Species "Meditation Pokemon" Could Mean Fighting Or Psychic.

So i guess you fight one gym leader and the others just watch? no triple battle?

@Playerking95 I think it's his pose and facial expression and the wild hair. He just seems to have so much more personality then the other two.

Ohgodohgodohgod if we have a Dark gym leader and an Electric gym leader, Isshu will be my favorite region EVER

And by the looks of it, what we've seen, there is indeed an Electric guy and he looks hot too

But no one is as hot as Poddo.

-Waits patiently for our spoiled selves to get another leaked photo-, yes, thats how sad we are..Lets go Pokabu Evo!!

God i hope your a chick...anyway...Im so pumped for next week!! Got both games pre ordered, fastest shipping possible..im ready!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back