(1) Secret Key Downloads in Canada [4/6]

It's just making evrything harder, Let rotom be easier to change IMO.

Well, I really hoped it would be through WiFi, but it seems Toys R Us is really trying to make me become a repeat downloader. It actually angers me that I'm going to have to have to interrupt my mom's recently busy schedule just so she can drive me to TRU.

True, but I just realized that the friends at my league could just transfer me the wonder card...So all I really need to do is wait for it to come to America. Still, can't wait!

Lucky me, TRU isn't that far away from us. ;p

Hopefully it will be here soon, I really want to mow my brothers team into shreds with a Mow Rotom. >:]

Seriously though I think it will be soon, so I should REALLY train my Rotom shouldn't I. :O

Oh we are good enough to change our rotoms formes but not for darkrai shaymin regigas and many others :(

at least this is a start and we dont miss out yet again

I'm really happy for all the Canadians right now, this is a step in the right direction seeing as they've been missing out on events for sometime now.

Oh cool. U.S. should be getting it soon, and I really hope on Wi-Fi too. It's finally time to get involved in this new era of technology. :[ Yeah, and little kids won't bother me with, "WARE DU YU GAT SEECRET KEE?" ._.

dmaster out.

I hope they will do this lots of times because I probably will not get Platinum until all the glitches are fixed so I hope they do.:)

We still haven't gotten Regigigas or Shaymin yet, so I'm guessing about 1.5-2 year wait for us. Unless Nintendo of Aus decides to do it all at the same time.

I do hope this done in America. Based upon the corporate decisions, it seems anything is possible.

xxashxx said:
I hope they will do this lots of times because I probably will not get Platinum until all the glitches are fixed so I hope they do.:)

xxashxx... All glitches are only fixed if found in Japanese versions. English Platinum appears to be glitch-free...

Common! What's the freaking wi-fi option for if they never use it? That's good for the Canadians though since they usually don't get the events.

Well, lucky for me (and my friends), I have the Japanese version with the Wonder Card.

I transfered the Rotom Key over to my game the day Platinum came out.

Back