(1) Rumor: New Pokemon Greninja, Hawlucha, and Binacle Revealed? [9/29]

Rhyz said:
Can't find where typing is confirmed. But here's another picture. (I'll let you click it this time because I can't get spoiler tags down on this forum yet)

http://i.imgur.com/c4DnIa6.jpg
You know if greninja does turn out real I kinda like it getting it from this angle it's not that bad

Scrooge said:
I think there saying that someone playing the games confirmed its typing this morning, no guarantee. So its possible its still water ./fighting.

With water/dark and fire/psychic we would have a double weakness wheel (chespin line finishing with grass/fight). If we can pull a source page for that revelation then things will become clearer.

Here is a larger picture that confirms his typing.
1380751331199.jpg

PikachuLover said:
You know if greninja does turn out real I kinda like it getting it from this angle it's not that bad
Glad someone is coming around. The frog is not bad at all. Fennekin line... eh, could have been more original than a robe.

PikachuLover said:
Glad someone is coming around. The frog is not bad at all. Fennekin line... eh, could have been more original than a robe.

Rhyz said:
PikachuLover said:

Yeah the scarf thing does look cool and the eyes are awesome now that I think about it.

Scrooge said:
Here is a larger picture that confirms his typing.
1380751331199.jpg

Nice! Seems like a double weakness wheel then. Or Chespin could be steel or something crazy...

My god. Looks like that thing is going to be offensive like crazy. Look at its special atk. and speed!

All this leaking of Fenniken and Froakie finals....
WHY NO LOVE FOR CHESPIN???
Also that Espurr is beautiful and I guess Hawlucha is real. Ok but not feelin the pokemon vibe from him unless i see him from the side where you can see that he has a bird head and not a mask. Also, I think Binacle is fake.

Scrooge said:
What if he was Grass/Ghost lol.

If he is ghost then Honedge better be an equipible item for him!

A ghost paladin wielding a ghost blade!

I knew it. I KNEW IIIIIIT
I'm definitely getting Froakie, Greninja is amazing. Seriously, how could you not like that?

I am too, Greninja is such a cool pokemon. I chose Froakie from the beginning. I am so glad I did.

Since Greninja is confirmed, that confirms Hawlucha in turn, which also confirms Binacle.
I'm still not liking Greninja that much, but when I see it with the darker blue it doesn't look as bad. Binacle has those cute grumpy faces which will probably make me catch it but never use it. And Hawlucha needs an evo.

Aww. I'm disappointed about the double weakness wheel. What's the point of that? It seems a lot more fair and in the spirit of pokemon to give all the starters types that are affective against each other.

Rhyz said:
RedGamer3 said:
Assuming that this is real, this proves that Greninja is fake! Remember the color discrepancy between the two birds of the different leakers that was blamed on gender? Well this is a female but matches the male coloration of the leaker's that revealed the barnacle not Greninja. I will take Delphox over Greninja every day since I was terrified of Braxin's evolution and this is decent.
Say wuh? They were the same color in all pictures. This doesn't prove Greninja is fake.

HA HA HA HA HA.

Confirmed.

CA5xFXD.jpg

"Game Freak, for the unpardonable sin of removing Froakie's bubbles I condemn your souls to the Distortion World. May Arceus pity you."

RedGamer3 said:
"Game Freak, for the unpardonable sin of removing Froakie's bubbles I condemn your souls to the Distortion World. May Arceus pity you."

Look at what they did to Fennekin's line. They haven't had souls for a while now it seems.

Frog isn't all bad though. I'm sure he'll grow on you once you see him in game.

Good. Greninja has a neat design, though the tongue scarf is what really makes it interesting and stand out from all the other frog pokemon.

I've been laughing all week at how much people instantly despise the starter's final evo's just because they all had such hyped-up ideas in their heads of what to expect.

That has happened EVERY SINGLE GENERATION.

People fixate so much on the starters...I've never even really used them. I play pokemon to assemble a team of my favorites and starters have just never made that list. There's a whole generation every game of other interesting things you can get, and in this gen, you can even get the old starters with new mega-evos, so why complain?

Hmmm, from the ingame pictures, I'm starting to like greninja more. At least more than delphox. I'm kinda just bummed about the typing, which doesn't make sense to me right now. A ninja, dark? Well yeah they strike from the shadow and all but it feels to me more fighting than dark... I'm also sad because it may mean that they went with the double weakness route and not make them all equally good against each others. Grass/dark, fire/psychic and water/fighting would of been damn awesome IMO.

Still a slight chance the image showing the typing is fake since it's a whole lot like the first image we had of it while the in combat pictures gives us a whole other perspective on the pokemon... Yeah I'm in a bit of denial here :p

Now I really can't wait for Quilladin final evo to be leaked. I mean, I really liked the potential in being grass/dark tank but now I really want to know which one I'm gonna take. If they really go for double weakness and greninja is indeed dark, that means quilladin is most probably going to be grass/fighting... which scares me since I don't think there was ever a fighting pokemon I liked :-/.

papakankri said:
Since Greninja is confirmed, that confirms Hawlucha in turn, which also confirms Binacle.
I'm still not liking Greninja that much, but when I see it with the darker blue it doesn't look as bad. Binacle has those cute grumpy faces which will probably make me catch it but never use it. And Hawlucha needs an evo.

Still not convinced about binacle.

Back