(1) Rumor: New Pokemon Greninja, Hawlucha, and Binacle Revealed? [9/29]

RE: (1) Rumor: New Pokemon Greninja, Hawklucha, and Binacle Revealed? [9/29]

I feel like this is most people to Greninja...

Seal_of_disapproval.jpg

I feel like people are almost over reacting with this supposed leaked Froakie evolution... Nintendo hasn't even announced it...

RADSheikah183 said:
Axell Starr said:
Glad I'm not the only one that thinks it looks that way. Looking at it I feel there's a midget inside that bird suit.
I just immediately lost all respect for you in that one sentence.
You may not know but I am diagnosed with achondroplasia dwarfism and I take said word as an offence. It feels like saying the N-word to an African-American. So I would please ask you to stop saying that word and so other people can stop saying it.

I really wanna poke the bear with a stick and laugh as it were. Because why would you get that offended by that word of all things. Seems like a SMALL complaint.

mastermagpie said:
Leaks people hate - Must be fake.
Leaks people like - Must be legit.

Also, I like Greninja. I definitely prefer it to Froakie. It's less gormless looking!

Binacle is alright but ultimately I'm not fussed and Hawlucha is really cool even if its legs look a little too small for its body... xD It also has pretty good typing!

You have a point.
People want pokemon they like to be legit.

AdamLambert said:
Axell Starr said:
Bulkier? I thought Frogadier looked bulkier. :p Just my opinion though.

Greninja definitely seems to have a bit more bulk to it. At least to me it does. (Again, I have a 102 degree fever. My mom is starting to look like a man.)

It looks less bulky to me because they thinned out his limbs and added big bubbles that look like cancer warts. :p But again, it's probably just me.

Shocker said:
Well, here's my two cents on the matter.
I've actually been reading the forums since the beginning of 2010, and I do remember the Wottergate incident. And I remember this guy who pointed out a bunch of things with the evolutions to other Pokemon, and said the evolutions were fake. And he pretty much managed to convince a lot of people they were fake. And then they turned out to be real. So remember that there's a very high chance that Greninja, Hawlucha, and Binacle are real.

I dont know about "a very high chance". There is definately a chance, but that sounds like an exaggeration.

Hm, didn't they say that by the 4th the journalists and whatnot are allowed to talk freely about XY (or to some degree)?
A thought, I suppose we won't know until then, nevertheless it's nice to know that soon enough everyone can play XY.

WitherSnow said:
RADSheikah183 said:
You may not know but I am diagnosed with achondroplasia dwarfism and I take said word as an offence. It feels like saying the N-word to an African-American. So I would please ask you to stop saying that word and so other people can stop saying it.

I really wanna poke the bear with a stick and laugh as it were. Because why would you get that offended by that word of all things. Seems like a SMALL complaint.

mastermagpie said:

Also, I like Greninja. I definitely prefer it to Froakie. It's less gormless looking!

Binacle is alright but ultimately I'm not fussed and Hawlucha is really cool even if its legs look a little too small for its body... xD It also has pretty good typing!

You have a point.
People want pokemon they like to be legit.

This is very true. Even I admit it. The starter evolutions leaked last week, I thought were real, based on the fact that I liked them so much. I hate these, and assume they are fake. I am as guilty as any.

Just want to say that the whole concept of Greninja is genius. Yeah, you read that right.

Also, a barnacle Pokémon...? Really? Yes please.

I don't know about those pictures really but a lot of supposed leaks have come recently and a lot of conflicting infos are found out there.

Also greninja sounds french (grenouille means frog) also that's like super unimmaginative as a name and also froakie has already the "gren" prefix in french but loses it on hos first stage (I know that doesn't mean anything, but it can also prove that it's a nickname). Weird to have a frnech name with english attacks.
Also if those screenshot come from italy, why no italian attacks ? Isn't there supposed to be 7 languages on the cartridge ? Italian should definitively be one of them. As well as spanish.

Well all of this is weird and we will soon know if this is true or not.

NightmareGengar said:
Wait, wouldn't this mean that one of the "leaked" froakie evolutions be fake? Since the new scan seems quite different from the other leak and all. I am betting this is probably fake.

This one has been confirmed fake. http://media.tumblr.com/99471079167059f17780473ebc6e7020/tumblr_inline_mtmmnnmHOF1roeqim.png

the seal of disapproval had me cracking up. so true though. I like the design, it'll be interesting to see the reactions if it's confirmed.

GDK said:
I don't know about those pictures really but a lot of supposed leaks have come recently and a lot of conflicting infos are found out there.

Also greninja sounds french (grenouille means frog) also that's like super unimmaginative as a name and also froakie has already the "gren" prefix in french but loses it on hos first stage (I know that doesn't mean anything, but it can also prove that it's a nickname). Weird to have a frnech name with english attacks.
Also if those screenshot come from italy, why no italian attacks ? Isn't there supposed to be 7 languages on the cartridge ? Italian should definitively be one of them. As well as spanish.

The french name makes sense when the games setting is based on paris, france.

RADSheikah183 said:
Axell Starr said:
Glad I'm not the only one that thinks it looks that way. Looking at it I feel there's a midget inside that bird suit.

Awe.... =/
My apologies for offending you. I've never met anyone where that word actually took offense to them, and I've heard short people like yourself use that word quite often. I do apologize, but saying that "so other people can stop saying it." implies that i have control over what others do. I do not. I am unable to influence what other's do.

Also, talking about your personal conditions is a little irrelevant here. ^^; Just so no one gets in trouble (and no warnings), it's best to keep unrelated things off of this thread. :p

joshadshade125 said:
GDK said:

It would make sense if the pokemon was not based on a character from japanese folklore.

I'm surprised people hate the tongue so much. It's a frog. It makes total sense and it looks neat.

mastermagpie said:

I understand your humor, but in all seriousness it's the exact opposite. You know a leak is legitimate if it's hideous because all the pretty designs are made by the fans.

GDK said:
joshadshade125 said:

It would make sense if the pokemon was not based on a character from japanese folklore.

The Kalos region is based of France. Why couldn't a Pokemon's name have French influence?

Found this on 4Chan.

http://i.imgur.com/pDsSGrE.png?1

Macabrelicious said:
mastermagpie said:

Well remember back in January when we got that bird with that hoodie and everyone was like "THIS HAS TO BE LEGIT! IF NOT I'M NOT GETTING X AND Y!!11!"

so you never know.. :S

bogaboy said:
Found this on 4Chan.

Hopefully this is true, although it all still sounds a tad suspicious.

Squirrels said:
Macabrelicious said:
mastermagpie said:

Well remember back in January when we got that bird with that hoodie and everyone was like "THIS HAS TO BE LEGIT! IF NOT I'M NOT GETTING X AND Y!!11!"

so you never know.. :S

May I see it? I'm awfully curious.

bogaboy said:
Found this on 4Chan.

You are officially awesome for finding this.

Prepare yourself for "this isn't the actual leaker, Greninja is still real".

Back