(1) Rumor: New Pokemon Greninja, Hawlucha, and Binacle Revealed? [9/29]

RE: (1) Rumor: New Pokemon Greninja, Hawklucha, and Binacle Revealed? [9/29]

CookieFlakes said:
I had a Revelation in my brain! How can the Frog get extrasensory when the fox can get lots of psychic moves? Or It could just be because its something like how noctowl or togepi got that as a move?

Well, it's not unheard of for a Pokemon to learn an off type move, plus Nuzleaf can learn Extrasensory by level up and it's Grass/Dark, so technically, Greninja could be Water/Dark, or any other type combination for that matter, and we honestly wouldn't know.

I find it interesting that the Geninja pic didn't bother to show the screen that would reveal the typing, since that's the one piece of information that everyone has been dying to know. I do kinda hope these are real, as I don't dislike any of them, and I'd use Hawlucha in a heartbeat, that typing is just awesome.

I don't think they were able to check out all the postgame, tbh. And R/S or B/W WEREN'T long games, and we still managed to play them for months.
Still, I doubt they discovered every aspect of the game. And they don't even have full multiplayer experience. It certainly won't be HG/SS in terms of length... I think it'll be more like III and V gen. Also, Generation I was the one with almost non-existant post-game.

Well, I llike Greninja, but Hawlucha is just... Maybe he will evolve in something awesome (please, PLEASE evolve in something awesome)

One things for sure, one of these two rumors is a definite fake. The picture of Froakie's evo does not match up with the description of the other leaker's info what so ever.

greninja.jpg

Reconfirmation that Froakie's final evolution is Water/Fighting. It looks similar to a poison dart frog. The dark blue now takes over its body almost entirely. There are a few even darker (almost black) spots on his sides and face and it gains more of the bubble foam around its neck and down the back. It's also a bit bulkier. It uses its hind legs a lot and has kicking attacks.
I also don't see a single Fighting move on it, but I know that doesn't necessarily mean it isn't part Fighting. It still looks fishy though.

I personally hope that these images are indeed photoshopped, I like the description of the first leaker much more. I really don't care too much for Greninja's design, the "scarf" it has just looks awkward and so does almost everything about it. The "human Mexican wrestler" theme for the hawk is extremely disappointing... I would have liked a different take on an awesome hawk Pokemon. And, from what I can see from the blur, the face on the barnicle Pokemon makes it look extremely constipated.
(plus the name Barnicade sounds better)

Luke said:
Am I the only one that really likes Hawlucha? I hope everything is true, except the awful Greninja.

No my friend I love it too it will be awesome *_*

Why does everyone still say there's too much change in the evolution from Frogadier to Greninja?
No. Just no.
Just look at Samurott. And the whole Wottergate thing.
Look at Greninja's body. The feet. The hands. At some points it didn't change at all.
I'd almost say there is too little change in the evolution.
TBH I've already seen weirder things than this tongue..

And I wanna see that guy who manages to make such pictures in Photoshop.
Hawlucha is real cause it was posted by two different sources at the same time, so why should they post one fake and one real critter then? That would make the whole thing less credible.

The only thing I wonder about is the weird colour of that frog.

Zielo said:
One things for sure, one of these two rumors is a definite fake. The picture of Froakie's evo does not match up with the description of the other leaker's info what so ever.

greninja.jpg

Reconfirmation that Froakie's final evolution is Water/Fighting. It looks similar to a poison dart frog. The dark blue now takes over its body almost entirely. There are a few even darker (almost black) spots on his sides and face and it gains more of the bubble foam around its neck and down the back. It's also a bit bulkier. It uses its hind legs a lot and has kicking attacks.
I also don't see a single Fighting move on it, but I know that doesn't necessarily mean it isn't part Fighting. It still looks fishy though.

I personally hope that these images are indeed photoshopped, I like the description of the first leaker much more. I really don't care too much for Greninja's design, the "scarf" it has just looks awkward and so does almost everything about it. The "human Mexican wrestler" theme for the hawk is extremely disappointing... I would have liked a different take on an awesome hawk Pokemon. And, from what I can see from the blur, the face on the barnicle Pokemon makes it look extremely constipated.

But... the dark blue did take over its body. And it is a bit bulkier. And we don't know about the bubbles or black dots because of its position. So... both could be true.

Greninja: Seriously? I will keep my mind open but I hope this is fake. I really don't like the tongue scarf.

Hawlucha: Looks cool, I like flying/fighting (or fighting/flying whatever).

Binacle: It looks like some kind of toy. Dislike!

People chill froakie is just wearing a pink scarf...I hope.

AdamLambert said:
But... the dark blue did take over its body. And it is a bit bulkier. And we don't know about the bubbles or black dots because of its position. So... both could be true.

Bulkier? I thought Frogadier looked bulkier. :p Just my opinion though.

Axell Starr said:
AdamLambert said:

Bulkier? I thought Frogadier looked bulkier. :p Just my opinion though.

Greninja definitely seems to have a bit more bulk to it. At least to me it does. (Again, I have a 102 degree fever. My mom is starting to look like a man.)

AdamLambert said:
Zielo said:

greninja.jpg

The shade of blue it is looks more like a medium between the two light and dark blues to me... it doesn't look like the same shade from the top of Frogadier. But it is a bad quality image so it's pretty hard to tell.
Nothing about this looks very bulky at all to me except for maybe the circle thighs, but other than that it looks very aerodynamic...
If there were any bubbles at all I think it would be extremely noticeable, as well as the black. The first description says "There are a few even darker (almost black) spots on his sides and face and it gains more of the bubble foam around its neck and down the back." There is nothing on it's sides, or face (except stark white), and no trailing bubble foam around its neck and down it's back. If anything this weird pinkish thing replaces that exact description.

I'm about 99% sure one of these leakers is a fake, I'm just really hoping its not the first one. I'd like a second chance at a better Froakie evo, like the cool fake image someone on here made based on the description of the first leak. :|

You guys sure gonna kill me, but what if the frog is Water/Flying?? Because I just saw the pic again and an image of a pilot came to my mind... You know, the scarf like tonge and the aerodynamic... Things, I don't know, the shape of his head XD

Sashlyr said:
You guys sure gonna kill me, but what if the frog is Water/Flying?? Because I just saw the pic again and an image of a pilot came to my mind... You know, the scarf like tonge and the aerodynamic... Things, I don't know, the shape of his head XD

Honestly I agree with you, this definitely looks 100% Water/Flying to me. Everything about this looks aerodynamic and its attacks and everything. Although the scarf is supposed to represent a ninja scarf I'm sure, not a pilots. But who knows, if this is in fact real, a Fighting type could be pulled out of its butt and maybe whoever owns this one just has a weird moveset on it.

ashyboy said:
People chill froakie is just wearing a pink scarf...I hope.

Hope that too.
It just doesn't look like a tongue because it must be wrapped twice around its neck. Why would this critter do such things?! And how would the animation look? How could it possibly attack with its tongue when it's wrapped this way around the neck?! I just don't get it.

Although this looks far too slimy for a scarf and only one end is visible.. D:

Zielo said:

greninja.jpg

I completely agree i feel like i am almost jumping on the bandwagon here and dont really like Greninja.. I like stuff about it IE the overall stature of the pokemon, but i believe that the design was poorly executed with a hint of lets quickly get this pokemon done with so we can come up with more fakemon... IDK but i really like the concept of the hawk pokemon, Its a nice concept but i hope its evolution has a better appeal.

What I don't get is why they couldnt take, nice, full screen, clear pics? Thus, for now I'm not gonna believe these are real. (Although I kinda like the idea behind Binacle and a Mega Evolution of Aerodactyl)

Zielo said:
Sashlyr said:

Honestly I agree with you, this definitely looks 100% Water/Flying to me. Everything about this looks aerodynamic and its attacks and everything. Although the scarf is supposed to represent a ninja scarf I'm sure, not a pilots. But who knows, if this is in fact real, a Fighting type could be pulled out of its butt and maybe whoever owns this one just has a weird moveset on it.

Thanks!!
And about the leaks on the front page, about the color of the final evo of froakie, that ones are rumors by now, we don't know if the color scheme that leaker said is true or not, so this new image of the final evo could be true

Greninja, from what I can see, is a big disappointment. Those angular things on its head look awful. I like Hawlucha, it looks alright and it is an interesting concept and typing. That barnacle guy is one ugly dude. Damn.

Luckily if I don't like any of the starters finals, I will get a kanto starter and all will be well

Sashlyr said:

I have to agree with you, it does.
And it's starting to grow on me... But I'm not having my hopes high.

Back