(1) Reshiram and Zekrom Dragon-Types, Games Enhanced for DSi; Zoroark's Name [5/29]

Status
Not open for further replies.
o_o' Anyway back on topic. Looking around the internet after yesterdays Pokémon Sunday, Voice actor Shoko Nakagawa mentioned on her blog that she liked electric types so she wanted to get Zekrom. I checked everywhere and now it seems that the blog post is gone. But all over the internet people have captured this post as true evidence. This might mean that Zekrom is an Electric and dragon type. This rumor is clearly all over Pokebeach and Serebii and many other websites.

I genuinley think that Nintendo is going to make a Pokemon Ranch for the DSi. Think about it? A Pokemon Gaming Hub where Nintendo posts new content/news, Random Ladder matches, a Pokemon Box, AND a fun world where you can go on hunts for an elusive item or Pokemon!

sideswipe375 said:
Cool, Good Thing I Don't Have To Buy A DSI Just To Play PokeWhite And PokeBlack

I think that is being done because they are more worried about potentially limiting the sales of the games rather than increasing sales of the DSi.

IF Zekrom is also an electric type, then the LED like glowing on itself, kinda reminders me of the picture in the cave. (with the LED like glowing rocks and cracks in the ground)

could that be the cave that leads to Zekrom?

I'm really excited for Pokemon Black and White. I'm really interested on Zekrom, because Dragon and Electric is a new and unique combination. So I'm getting Pokemon White.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back