(1) 'Red Genesect Collection' Contents [9/19]

Metalizard

Aspiring Trainer
Wow... what a disappointment... Is that it? The only new card is the Red Genesect promo? And it's not even the one with better artwork? I said I was going to buy this, now I think I'll pass it...

PokePhD

PokéBeach Verified Seller
I'm surprised so many people are disappointed.

There are a lot of popular RH cards in this deck and a promo. Retail value for the individual contents far surpasses $20.

signofzeta

Aspiring Trainer
I was wondering, do Pokemon cards ever get the full holo treatment that isn't a special rarity card? We've seen regular holos and reverse holos right? Looking at the Genesects, do you think it would be more cool if the holo on the card stayed, but also the rest of the card was holo, that is, full holo? Kind of feels weird that the main card has less holo than the rest of the cards.

TokenDuelist

YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.
As an Ariga fan, this kinda disappoints me because I didn't really wanna pick up too much of Legendary Treasures but I guess I will have to.

I might consider picking this up if the canadian price isn't insane.

Catfish

Aspiring Trainer
This is probably the best pre-made deck there is. o_o Two of these gets you a RH playset of most staples. :D

Cortel II

I am the Doom master
I gotta say this is completely worth the $20, 2 junipers, N, catchers, skyla, ultra ball 1 silver bangle/mirror and tool scrapper all in Rev holo? You would pay at least 40-50 retail for each of these cards separately. Totally worth it for players to get the staples without spending/trading a fortune.

theducktamer

Tamer of all Ducks!
For my collection's sake, is there a cracked ice holo Genesect and a RH Genesect? I can't tell from the picture... lol

menoknow3

Aspiring Trainer
theducktamer said:
For my collection's sake, is there a cracked ice holo Genesect and a RH Genesect? I can't tell from the picture... lol

The 2 copies of Genesect you get in it are identical.

Teeboy23

Pokemon Trainer
Picked up the Red Genesect Collection yesterday. I love the Red Genesect Pin. It's pretty stylis. It was pretty cool to get two Genesect promos. The coin looks pretty awesome too.