(1) Possible 'Black' and 'White' Spoilers - Unconfirmed [6/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChaoSparx said:
Good/Bad Decision: Dragon Age much? What do you think?

It's not just Dragon Age, there have been lots of games where this occurs, so they aren't copying one game, they're implementing an existing game feature!

Front Page said:
If you make "good" choices, you might get certain help or items, whereas "bad" choices could have negative effects

What I'm not quite sure of is....Do YOU get the negative effects, or do they just occur and effect the story/surrounding/etc.?

Also, what the flip is wrong with GameFreak, WHAT IS THAT PINK THING ON THE FRONT PAGE!?! It certainly does not look like a Pokemon to me! I'm going to "kill" it with fire, always! So, I hope they make the evolution for the {R} starter awesome !

Metalizard said:
these informations look good but there's 2 thing that I don't like: 1st, 157 is too many Pokémon IMO and 2nd, a large green snake? Rayquaza clone anyone?
Large green snake = Tsutaja?

Theyre great news i hope they are real .I like that tauros got an Evo i luv it Thanks WPM its like you bring B/W quicker

I can't wait to Pawn all those Munna's.
I hope tommorow on Pokemon Sunday the reveal Gameplay videos.
We haven't had much of them.
so we could have the sprites of all those Pokes.
Cause right now i'm adding the Black and White pokes into Diamond.
Like replacing Lucario with Zoroark.
Since my friends don't know much about replacing game sprites i'll just show off the fact i got Tsutaja and stuff :)

Water Pokémon Master said:
Why not Poison? We don't have a Poison Legendary yet.

Oh...Completely forgot about that.Snakes are more likely to be associated with poison after all.That means no more Dragon/Grass Cobra for me:(

Maybe it'll be like the basilisk in Harry Potter - makes sense if it's Dragon / Poison.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Maybe it'll be like the basilisk in Harry Potter - makes sense if it's Dragon / Poison.
But... What relation would be between the 'snake' and Zekrom & Reshiram? Yin, yang and ...?

Pokequaza said:
But... What relation would be between the 'snake' and Zekrom & Reshiram? Yin, yang and ...?

i agree it might be a basilisk... he might be the one who will balance the power of zekrom and reshiram pls take a look at the pictureon the link provided where the two angels have black and white wings and on the background is a snake http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Страшный_суд.jpg

If the 'snake' thing indeed turns out to be true...

DragonTransom.jpg

A cockatrice overdoor at Belvedere Castle (1869) in New York's Central Park

'A cockatrice is a legendary creature, resembling a large rooster with a lizard-like tail.'

And you should know that a basilisk mostly is portraited as a mix between a rooster and a lizard/snake.

^ Nice idea. Poison/Dragon most likely which sucks for this will make all three weak to ground type.

DragonTransom.jpg

I reckon it will look like that aswell.
I reckon it will be green and the 3rd game will be Pokemon Jade not Grey.
Pokemon Black, White and Jade.

I don't think that a green snake would be a great idea for B/W- Tsutaaja could become something like that, meaning one annoyed paddy185.

I don't think these ideas are very belivable (save, the "rough design starters" and the amount of pokemon) a green cobra? did arbok and rayquaza have a bay? and reverse arbok's name, it apparently means nothing. then again there are several "mouse" pokemon. and having a 100% poison rate? that will never happen. that makes winning battles WAY too easy. "Minotauros".. need I say more? it's a good idea, but the name could be better. as for the "player good/bad decisions" idea, I like it, though I don't belive in it. tell him I said nice try.

The Tauros bit made it feel less believable to me but indeed the Weather thing was in Corocoro yesterday, didn't realise hadn't been translated until now!
Although what it actually says is
"バトル中のコマンド選択時に天気を確認可能!"
/"It's possible to check the weather for when you're in battle!"

Which doesn't explicitly state it's changeable as such, but meh, that could come later I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back