(1) Possible 'Black' and 'White' Spoilers - Unconfirmed [6/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
these informations look good but there's 2 thing that I don't like: 1st, 157 is too many Pokémon IMO and 2nd, a large green snake? Rayquaza clone anyone?

I'd like to see something for Ice Types. Maybe reducing power of all other types, and increasing Ice? Causing Hail? Freezing all opponents? Raising Evasiveness? Even upping the accuracy of Blizzard and Sheer Cold would be nice. Cause then with Scope Lens, it'd be a MAJOR easy win :D

Most definitely seems EPICCC
If it's true, I'm going to faint right now. The whole good decision/bad decision thing sounds great.
Can you please post that art he was talking about? That would be great.

I'm loving the good decision/bad decision thing.
The more Pokemon, the better. As long as the don't suck.
I'm not so much digging the green snake thing. I don't know, it just doesn't seem like a good counterpart for the mascots to me.
Tauros' evolution could suck, but it could be awesome! (A minotauros, in mythology, has the body of a man and the head of a bull)- I'm predicting part fighting.

And Relized, Blizzard always hits when it's hailing :3 (Abomasnow's Snow Warning ability ftw!)

These items seem complicated, but interesting. The counterpart to Resh/Zek sounds bad. If Tsutaaja evolves into a grass snake, then what is this counterpart going to be? Sounds fake, but I don't know. Tauros evo FTW!

The whole good/bad thing sounds awesome. I love the idea of choosing my own path.

B/W just gets better! Remember though, grain of salt...

Whoa slow your roll people. We have large green cobra for Zek's and Resh's counterpart, how can you say it's bad with just knowing that information.

I don't know about this, why would this guy come forward with this information now? I'm just getting a bad vibe from this, it sounds shifty....

Edit: Man if this is true, GF is letting a lot of information getting leaked. First that girl and now this...

Wait, who the heck would think having more new pokemon is bad?
Metalzard, go weep in that dusty corner cause the more the better.
I'm convinced this is the reason the Pokémon company doesn't listen to their fans xD
And seriously, people are always saying "The new game suck, Classics were better"
Well, what you're basically sayin is that they shouldn't make more games...
And i recommend to anyone hating these games, should Quit pokemon...

JacobCaseyx said:
I'm loving the good decision/bad decision thing.
The more Pokemon, the better. As long as the don't suck.
I'm not so much digging the green snake thing. I don't know, it just doesn't seem like a good counterpart for the mascots to me.
Tauros' evolution could suck, but it could be awesome! (A minotauros, in mythology, has the body of a man and the head of a bull)- I'm predicting part fighting.

And Relized, Blizzard always hits when it's hailing :3 (Abomasnow's Snow Warning ability ftw!)

I'm thinking the snake would have an important role for the third game of the set, possibly Grey?

And oh yes, that completely slipped my mind. I must add Abomasnow to my Ice team now ;D

FireGrey said:
Wait, who the heck would think having more new pokemon is bad?
Metalzard, go weep in that dusty corner cause the more the better.
I'm convinced this is the reason the Pokémon company doesn't listen to their fans xD
And seriously, people are always saying "The new game suck, Classics were better"
Well, what you're basically sayin is that they shouldn't make more games...
And i recommend to anyone hating these games, should Quit pokemon...

greast performance, Bravo! *claps*

Very interesting stuff. I wouldn't mind it at all if these things were implemented.

Like others, though, I too would like to see the "developer material."

Well if the green cobra is true it could be like a jade statue type thing. Like Yin and Yan and then a Jade statue. I guess that makes sence?
I really wanna see this develeper stuff :)
I am also excited about the idea of Minitauros But I woulda liked a calf that split evolves into tauros or miltank depending on its gender. I would also liek something like that for Pincer and heracross.

Over all this stuff sounds pretty good and I am hoping that its true. It would be nice to get back to the old 150, 250 digit thing. Makes it feel like its going back to its roots but reworking itself at the same time:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back