(1) Pokemon X Live Playthrough Tonight (No Spoilers Here Yet) [10/10]

First?!

It's going to be a little late for me, but I'll atleast see part of it, so exciting!

Why does everyone seem to have their copy already? Am I the only one who's getting it on/after release day?

BTW when did you start working for Disney? Does that mean you and Pory are in cahoots?

Blob55 said:
Why does everyone seem to have their copy already? Am I the only one who's getting it on/after release day?

I'm getting a midnight release tomorrow (technically Saturday?). :D

Good luck with this, we're all behind you 100%. Unless you choose Froakie. #TeamChespinForLife.
I'll be watching... most of it. Still want to keep some things hidden for myself.

Ewww Chespin #TeamFennekin Choose whatever you want dude XD

I won't watch it, because reasons. I'll have both games on saturday. ^-^ Have fun WPM~

Still, Amazon have to dispatch it from Jersey first. (Tiny island next to France). :/

I already feel horrible for looking up the information on other pokemon fan sites. But if this thread is still up after 10/22, I would totaly come and watch said play through.

Can I ask where specifically the playthrough will be held (e.g. a Twitch account page)? I know you said you'd have a chat set up and stuff, but I don't think you specified where.

I ask mostly for the sake of other people so they won't get lost. I'll probably be asleep/avoiding spoilers like the plague at the time.

Awesome. I am getting X Saturday at midnight via eshop til I can buy the hard copies XD.:)

I swear when ever I preorder games from a online store, they always arrive a couple of days after the release date, so I preordered Y from a store that's not doing a midnight release. -_____- I swear, if I'm not able to download X at midnight off the eshop because of traffic, I'm going to die.

24 more hours.....I can stay spoiler free for 24 more hours, I know I can.

Captainzaraki said:
How is it that people have it early?

For starters, some countries are probably already on the 12th due to Timezones and stuff. Other countries already have stores selling it, because they got early access.

I believe Finland is one of the countries already selling the game, as Teal, a member of Pokebeach got the game 2 days ago.

I will not watch I will not watch I will not watch. >:l

AGH!!! The anticipation is getting to me. I MUST stay spoiler-less until tomorrow, even though I've learned about a good amount of stuff. XD

Back