(1) 'Pokemon Peer' Interview Translations [9/10]

I love Tsutaaja's final evo, and from what the designers say, it could be real. However, I'm not a massive fan of the other 2 final evo starters... Anywho, I'd love Tsutaaja to end up as a grass dragon. Then just give me a toucan and a koala and I am complete. I love the way they did their research! What a cool job: "Just go to the zoo there and look at animals, and when you come back you can draw whatever you want. Oh, and we'll pay you." That's my dream!

Unfortunately it's not that easy to find a lasting job in the gaming industry. But if you CAN find a job, I agree that it's a hell of a lot of fun.

So that is why i always thought pokemon designs looked really natural,It is amazing to know what inspired them going to the zoo all i have to say about that is perfect, both good for designs and fun

Meh, this isn't so bad. I hate Pokabu's evolutions still, but Miju3 is growing on me and I love Smugleaf3.

That's really interesting that they had a couple artists tackle a few Pokemon. That also contributes to the differences we're seeing in them. I know that there's at least one artist that I like making them because they're done in a similar style. XD It's also interesting how they struggled with the Water Evo. Considering I guess those evolutions are confirmed pretty much, it's sad that they described it so much cooler than the artwork...oh well.

dmaster out.

After reading the interview, I get impression we will see quite a few convergent evolution pokemon.

Back