(1) 'Pokemon Doctor - Brock!', New 'Best Wishes' Preview, TR's New Uniforms [9/2]

@xxashxx: As Timeshift has stated Dento will be the person replacing Brock in the Best Wishes series.

Also I will also miss Brock since he has been with the series for such a long time journeying with Ash for a long time. Anyways I hope that Dento will be a good replacement for Brock in the series.

As for Team Rocket. Since they are the team that is going to take over the Isshu region this means that they are probably going to get more Mechas built to catch Pikachu and other Pokemon [as well as taking over the Isshu region].

wow pokabu is the best... tsutaaja is a girl? oh -_- ... mijumaru is ok.. i like that ash has mijumaru but i dont like that mijumaru is always being all girly and cutesie .. or is it a girl 2? o welll ... giovanni in ishuu thats interesting..

Good to see that Ash is finally getting a water starter, last one was Totodile, iirc.
The anime is looking pretty good so far. It's nice to FINALLY see a change in TR's uniform, even being only the color.

Hooorayyyy Brock lives to be in another episode! Poor guy though, it's tough changing your dreams. But at least he's going to do something he will enjoy!

Ah... Team Rocket are generic grunts now?

SuperBoy-Prime: THEY'RE RUINING IT. THIS ISN'T THE POKEMON I GREW UP WITH.

I'm glad Team Rocket's getting an outfit change even if it is just the color that's changing. It gives them a look of freshness that they've never gotten, even when all the other main character got new outfits in Hoenn and so on. I'm glad Ash is getting Mijumaru. It's about time he gets the water choice and (assuming) not the grass choice. I bet either Ash or Iris will get a Pokabu. I personally love that Tsutaja is a female. In fact, I'm not the least bit surprised it is. The sleepy-looking eyes and the yellow around the eyes gave it a feminine look if you ask me, but everyone sees differently. I hope Dento, Ash, or Iris gets her, not Shooti.

Bleh. Team Rockets new uniforms are kind lame.
I mean they look like all the grunts.
You'd think if they got a promotion they'd get something a little cooler looking.
Although im glad they finally got an outfit change.

i think shooti does have tsutaja because you can kinda see ash fighting him and he has tsutajaa and ash is using pikachu against them.
i hope iris dosent have pokabu.
mijumaru looks ok with ash but mijumaru acts kinda girly sometimes but maybe its a girl.

or maybe ash gets to try all 3 of them agaisnt dento? thats what i think because you can see all 3 of the starters in the gym.

I hope that ash will never have female Tsutaja. -_-
it's gonna be a bad thing if ash had all 3 starters this way there will be only one pokemon left for ash to capture in the whole serious ...

i dont think he is gonna have all 3 of them .. but i think they are letting him try them out an see which one he likes!

Correction we never saw Tsutaja in a gym. Also does this mean giovanni will be more of a recurring character. My crazy theory is that the guy in the beta art thinks that he might be ash's dad and giovanni thinks that he is ash's dad then they battle it out and to go along with my theory before that giovanni and the leader of team plasma were childhood friends that wishes they were evil team leader when they grew up and now they are and now they are enemies. And the guy on the beta art looks like he is a messenger so maybe he is the leader of team plasma's assistant and he is also iris's dad(Crazy as it is).

@Playerking: Well, Giovanni was in the fantasy scenes TR would always have before they went after a Pokemon. I hope they actually do something productive this generation, though. Like catching a psuedo-legend, or something that's not the stereotypical Poison type. Jesse getting a Yanmega was awesome. Same with Wobbuffet.

Gah, I was hoping Ash would get the Grass Starter, not the Water one. _-_ Oh well. He'll still win against Dento despite type disadvantage because that's just what Ash does. I'm digging those black outfits for TR. They look menacing, let's hope they actually cause real problems in this Anime and not become too much of a running gag. It's getting old with that, seriously. Also, sad that Brock and Dawn are leaving. :[

dmaster out.

@Dmaster your -_- face is upside down or it's probably on purpose and hellion i thought someone would bring up the fantasy thing but it doesn't really count. And yeah i hope there are god plots.

To anyone who's seen the episode 'Pokemon Doctor - Brock!', did you notice that when Brock tries to give the pokemon the antidote, 'Oracion' plays in the background? It's the main theme from the Darkrai movie.

all what I really hope is that meowth became more as a pokemon and not a human in the pokemon shape...

You do realize that the entire point of Meowth is that he's supposed to act like a human. He's basically the third member of Team Rocket. It's been that way since the beginning.

I find it interesting that, despite Ash apparently choosing Mijumaru as a starter, one of the clips shows Pokabu battling in what looks like Dento's gym as well......perhaps Iris is actually taking the league challenge as well? Or maybe Ash got to choose 2 starters this time (though we all know if that's the case he'll probably end up with the full set, or someone else will have Smugleaf).

Also, if Dento is a Grass leader, what's with the super rocky gym terrain? Nowadays, the anime gym battlefields/arenas generally reflect the typing of whatever the leader uses there. In addition, the anime portrayal of the first gym ALWAYS has a type-advantaged battlefield (with the exception of the Violet arena, for obvious reasons, but its advantage was the elevation of the entire arena itself).

When they don't reflect the typing, the gym just has a normal, flat battlefield-- unless, of course, he IS a Rock-type leader and has Grass-type in his team to f*ck with the challenger's strategy; but the first leader always sticks with their main typing......

Isshu gyms are getting curiouser and curiouser.

Ash had two starters in Diamondo and Paru(Diamond and Pearl in japanese) and i think it would be cool for iris to be a into gyms and she could be like may but this time iris actually has one gym battle than she does something else or if she does gyms with ash she will face him in the league.

Back