(1) 'Pokemon Doctor - Brock!', New 'Best Wishes' Preview, TR's New Uniforms [9/2]

So... Giovanni has promoted Jessie and James? I thought Giovanni had forgotten who they were in Sinnoh. xD
Regardless, it's pretty awesome that they finally have an updated look!

So... Giovanni has promoted Jessie and James? I thought Giovanni had forgotten who they were in Sinnoh. xD
Regardless, it's pretty awesome that they finally have an updated look!

He had forgotten them, but I think they comes to Isshu (along Ash) and then calls him. There isn't any others from TR in Isshu, therefore they'll get promoted and most likely gets send new clothes! :3

James looks so awkward in his uniform, if you ask me. Well, so long as the rose returns occasionally, I don't mind.

Also, LOL at you raging haters. Ash is getting a Miju-thingy... get over it and stop blubbing tears of nerdrage.

I'm thinking too, that Dento might get Lizardy thingy. Leaving Iris to get Firepig, perhaps? Similar setup to Advance, just swapping the types around.

I think shooti might have the grass starter and dento could have the grass starter's 1st stage evolution. Also yeah james doesn't like his new outfit oh well james you'll have to get used to it.

YEa team rocket finally change their uniform even though it's only change in color..
but I have a better idea to make TR change their uniform, they can make TR do a spacial thing such as stealing a pokemon, and then giovanni increase their rank and so they can have a new uniform and finally achieve something in their life rather than failing all the time.
the idea of advanced troops to take over isshu is a stupid and hopeless..anyway it's good that TR had change their colors.

and as exacted new jessie and james have a new eye design similar to the one in ken sugimori's artwork..

DON'T TELL ME THAT Tsutaja is a female !!!!

only 1 out of 600, and yanmega is jessie's, so for givanni their TR trio is failure with no single success,and they will always be..

Wow bullet seed is awesome. I am really loving the looks of the old attacks some of them need improving like hyper beam and i think Tsutaja knows leaf blade that should be a good attack to change the look of. I wonder what other attacks would look interesting mabye aura sphere, force palm and x-scissor. But they still technically still caught a Pokemon and gave it to giovanni not there fault they recently required a large amount of yanma it's still a success none the less(Rhyme).

Yeah I'm guessing Giovanni it trying to get rid of them by sending them to new places each time, and maybe Cassidy And Biff (waits for someone to correct me) make an appearance with new clothing aswell

Pokabu isn't stupid it's the best starter. I do like that Ash has Mijumaru, hope it gets a lot of attention and evolves all the way.

I like the new outfit change for team rocket. I was hoping Ash would get Pokabu, but I can settle for Mijimaru.

My concern about Team Rocket is if this "Advanced Troop" thing isn't just some psychological thing, like they were in Houen and Sinnoh. James's clothes look strange, but they will be more productive and will have side stories instead of following Ash. Maybe they'd duke it out with Team Plasma.

I think Pokémon Doctor episode was a great step for the future. It showed greater depth in Brock's character and it gives me hope that the next season will be better.

oh man, the Mijumaru is Ash's? Damn. Oh well, I expected that. At least he FINALLY gets a decent water type, and hopefully it'll evolve.

Back