(1) Pokemon 'Black' and 'White' Game Coverage Begins! [9/17]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Los_t_Life - Apparently some of the older pokemon appear in the wild after beating the Elite Four and getting the National Dex, but I'd always thought they could only be caught in the Dream World, so I'm kinda confused too. Basically, one of those things is true.

Sorry I posted this in the wrong thread. x-x
Anyways, if those copyright letters were real why isn't PsyPoke and Bulbapedia getting any letters? All I'm hearing is that just this site and Serebii.net got them.

@ Shiramu Kuromu: I looked quickly at the letter at they're going by a list. Serebii and Pokebeach were at the top of the list. I'm sure they're going to hit PsyPoke and Bulbapedia and give them the same letter.

Yet PsyPoke isn't the top of the list either despite them being at the same league as PokeBeach and Serebii? I find that suspicious.

Okay, get this. Kojondo is officially my new fav pokemon<3 I have one, and fyi if you don't know her shes the white/lilac ferret. Umm, she knows Aura Sphere (learns) :D yay!

@ scuba steeve: WPM said he had a family emergency to attend to, but sounds like he will remove all the pictures when he can.

^ Maybe it means bad things will happen to the "lawyer" for failing to trick WPM XD (I know, it's "real").

Archeon's ability is a lame! Can anyone find a GOOD use for it... Pure Archeon...

ION, I heard that someone gives you a Meraruba Egg!!!The pre-evo of Urgamoth!!

Does Agirudaa have 145 base speed?

I just looked at serebii and it say's that Agirudaa has 145 special attack and 60 speed. However Agirudaa's pokedex entry actually states it becomes as nimble as a ninja when it loses it's shell....however serebii has it as getting slower when it evolves.

Doesn't make sense to me....

edit: btw in Pokebeach's list of all the pokemon....why is a Ditto in the place of Jaroda's sprite? :p
edit: They're everywhere now! :S

Who is the Pokemon Champion?

I click on the Isshu's Pokemon list and all of the Pokemon except Victini and Torneros show a Ditto. :( All it is going to do is stop people who haven't seen, having to go on here to find them.

What? PokeBeach is being sued for putting up Pokemon Black -n- White pictures?

Serebii also says that Jaroda's Sp.Attack is it's highest stat and it's that way for the other two in the Tsutaja family. Is this just a mishap, or is it all true?

Lol, I love the variation in dittos. :p

isshu-pokemon-15.jpg

isshu-pokemon-78.jpg

isshu-pokemon-132.jpg

@Llavaa, it's because WPM got in trouble with Nintendo for showing all the sprites.

If anyone "misses" the sprites, I've saved them all onto my computer, anticipating that WPM and serebii would eventually have to do this. I have pics and sprites if anyone wants them.

So is the Bel rumor true? You know, her being champion? I got towards the end and it was N after he defeated Adeku...

Me too :D I have the high quality ripped ones. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back