(1) Pokemon 'Black' and 'White' Game Coverage Begins! [9/17]

Status
Not open for further replies.
wbqqtt.png

Is it just me, or can you see a pokemon's body morph towards the end of its evolution!? For example, I recently saw a video on Youtube showing Mijumaru evolving, and when the evolution process was ~90% complete, I thought I could see Futachimaru's fin forming! If that's true, that's pretty cool! :)

@Timeshift(er), Yeah I can see that, it evolves like in the anime :D where you actually see it changing
It looks like that at first but if you watch it again it is harder to spot

Could you contact Nintendo of Japan or Game Freak to get permission and override this notice completely?

Or annotate all of the images.

No problem. :)

Kurumiru is located in that forest right after Shippou City and right before the Sky Arrow Bridge.

Fire_Master- Do you know where to get Munna? That's going to be somewhere I want to go to pretty quick.

Oh, ok, thank you! I'll definitly be getting one. Do you know if its just one, like someone gives it to you, or can you find wild ones? I might want to SR for modest and synchronize.

If I'm right. You can find them wild. Maybe when you are at the place, you'll just wait until some of the grass starts to move and then move over that (moving) grass. I think that's how you can find one.

This is like HG/SS. You can get both mascots, but the one you can't catch during the storyline will be able to be battled and caught after the credits roll, I think.

Serebii just updated with most of the new abilities. Sand throw, for example, raises speed in a sandstorm. Magic mirror will reflect stat changing moves back at the foe (this is Xatu and Espeon's dream world abilities.). Encourage raises attack, but makes it lose its secondary effect (it won't burn anymore, nitro charge won't raise speed, etc.)

edit: Earthquake Spiral is a mistranslation. It's actually called overconfidence.

@noahflash14 - As I'm not allowed to post links, all you need to do is type "Futachimaru" on Youtube, and then click on the second video. Of course, it can be with any evolved pokemon, but I typed in "Futachimaru" because I previously saw a video where Mijumaru evolved, and I forgot what I typed in. But like Renjil12 said, it's harder to see the pokemon morph when you know what to look for; I only noticed Futachimaru's fin forming because I wasn't expecting it, if that makes sense.

Magic Mirror sounds like Synchronize. Instead it revolves around stat changes and not status afflictions.

Is it true that there will never be any generation iv beyond pokemons in this game, if so how to get them, is it via download???

@Los_t_Life- No, that's not true. You can only get older pokemon after you beat the elite four, though.
@Sweet Dawn Berlitz- Yeah, it is.. It's a bit disappointing that espeon should get this ability when he already has synchronize, but whatever.. My espeons will all have synchronize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back